Mohamed Mamdouh Hashem, Pays d’Aix and Egypt’s National Handball team Pivot, spoke...
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Karim Nedved aiming to use U-20 AFCON as stepping stone to Europe
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I didn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
Ethiopia’s Oumed Oukri joins ENPPI from Ittihad of Alexandria
Ethiopian international Oumed Oukri has completed his move to ENPPI from Ittihad of Alexandria.
The 24-year-old striker has penned a 4-year deal with the club, and his former side will receive a transfer fee of approximately one million Egyptian pounds.
صورة: الأثيوبي الدولي أوميد أوكري ينتقل رسمياً من الاتحاد السكندري إلى نادي إنبي في صفقة بيع نهائي بلا نزاعات pic.twitter.com/KCznut0zdX
— عبدالرحمن مجدي (@ARahmanMagdy) September 9, 2015
Last January, Oukri left the Alexandria-based outfit and returned to Ethiopia after going 4 months without being paid. Despite reportedly terminating his contract with Al Ittihad, ENPPI have agreed to compensate them.
The striker is remembered by many of Ittihad’s staunch supporters for his brilliant goal – one of two strikes to his name that match – in their 4-1 thumping of Egyptian Premier League record champions Al Ahly.