Iraqi side Al-Shorta have terminated the contract of Egyptian manager Mohamed Youssef by mutual...
- OFFICIAL: Mohamed Youssef leaves Al Shorta by mutual consent
- Ahmed Hassan: Salah has surpassed every Egyptian player
- Ahmed Hassan hopes prayers will stop Buffon from breaking his record
- Stoke City CEO: Ramadan’s success opens door for other young signings
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
Ethiopia’s Oumed Oukri joins ENPPI from Ittihad of Alexandria
Ethiopian international Oumed Oukri has completed his move to ENPPI from Ittihad of Alexandria.
The 24-year-old striker has penned a 4-year deal with the club, and his former side will receive a transfer fee of approximately one million Egyptian pounds.
صورة: الأثيوبي الدولي أوميد أوكري ينتقل رسمياً من الاتحاد السكندري إلى نادي إنبي في صفقة بيع نهائي بلا نزاعات pic.twitter.com/KCznut0zdX
— عبدالرحمن مجدي (@ARahmanMagdy) September 9, 2015
Last January, Oukri left the Alexandria-based outfit and returned to Ethiopia after going 4 months without being paid. Despite reportedly terminating his contract with Al Ittihad, ENPPI have agreed to compensate them.
The striker is remembered by many of Ittihad’s staunch supporters for his brilliant goal – one of two strikes to his name that match – in their 4-1 thumping of Egyptian Premier League record champions Al Ahly.