The Egyptian national military team has managed to beat Canada 4-0 in...
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
Ethiopia’s Oumed Oukri joins ENPPI from Ittihad of Alexandria
Ethiopian international Oumed Oukri has completed his move to ENPPI from Ittihad of Alexandria.
The 24-year-old striker has penned a 4-year deal with the club, and his former side will receive a transfer fee of approximately one million Egyptian pounds.
صورة: الأثيوبي الدولي أوميد أوكري ينتقل رسمياً من الاتحاد السكندري إلى نادي إنبي في صفقة بيع نهائي بلا نزاعات pic.twitter.com/KCznut0zdX
— عبدالرحمن مجدي (@ARahmanMagdy) September 9, 2015
Last January, Oukri left the Alexandria-based outfit and returned to Ethiopia after going 4 months without being paid. Despite reportedly terminating his contract with Al Ittihad, ENPPI have agreed to compensate them.
The striker is remembered by many of Ittihad’s staunch supporters for his brilliant goal – one of two strikes to his name that match – in their 4-1 thumping of Egyptian Premier League record champions Al Ahly.