Ahmed Elmohamady played the full 90 minutes as Hull City fell to...
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
Ethiopia’s Oumed Oukri joins ENPPI from Ittihad of Alexandria
Ethiopian international Oumed Oukri has completed his move to ENPPI from Ittihad of Alexandria.
The 24-year-old striker has penned a 4-year deal with the club, and his former side will receive a transfer fee of approximately one million Egyptian pounds.
صورة: الأثيوبي الدولي أوميد أوكري ينتقل رسمياً من الاتحاد السكندري إلى نادي إنبي في صفقة بيع نهائي بلا نزاعات pic.twitter.com/KCznut0zdX
— عبدالرحمن مجدي (@ARahmanMagdy) September 9, 2015
Last January, Oukri left the Alexandria-based outfit and returned to Ethiopia after going 4 months without being paid. Despite reportedly terminating his contract with Al Ittihad, ENPPI have agreed to compensate them.
The striker is remembered by many of Ittihad’s staunch supporters for his brilliant goal – one of two strikes to his name that match – in their 4-1 thumping of Egyptian Premier League record champions Al Ahly.