Zamalek manager Momen Soliman revealed that back-up keeper Mahmoud Abdel-Rehim “Gennesh” will...
- Zamalek manager says back-up keeper Gennesh to start against Sundowns
- Hamoudi: The players did what they had to do, no one held back
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
- Mohamed Elneny features in Arsenal’s goalless draw with Middlesbrough
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
Ethiopia’s Oumed Oukri joins ENPPI from Ittihad of Alexandria
Ethiopian international Oumed Oukri has completed his move to ENPPI from Ittihad of Alexandria.
The 24-year-old striker has penned a 4-year deal with the club, and his former side will receive a transfer fee of approximately one million Egyptian pounds.
صورة: الأثيوبي الدولي أوميد أوكري ينتقل رسمياً من الاتحاد السكندري إلى نادي إنبي في صفقة بيع نهائي بلا نزاعات pic.twitter.com/KCznut0zdX
— عبدالرحمن مجدي (@ARahmanMagdy) September 9, 2015
Last January, Oukri left the Alexandria-based outfit and returned to Ethiopia after going 4 months without being paid. Despite reportedly terminating his contract with Al Ittihad, ENPPI have agreed to compensate them.
The striker is remembered by many of Ittihad’s staunch supporters for his brilliant goal – one of two strikes to his name that match – in their 4-1 thumping of Egyptian Premier League record champions Al Ahly.