Former Egypt manager Hassan Shehata has resigned from his post as Petrojet...
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
VIDEO: Mahmoud ‘Trezeguet’ Hassan arrives in Brussels
The 22-year-old joined RSC Anderlecht on a one year loan with an option-to-buy deal, from Egyptian giants Al Ahly during the summer transfer window.
The highly-rated winger has expressed his joy and happiness upon his arrival to Brussels. While greeting fans, he told RSCA TV, “I’m happy to be in Belgium.“
— RSC Anderlecht (@rscanderlecht) September 9, 2015
Trezeguet has already been included in Anderlecht’s Europa League squad for the group stages of the 2015/16 competition.
Trezeguet is the third Egyptian to ever join Anderlecht after Tarek El-Said in 2001 and Ahmed Hassan in 2006.