Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
EXCLUSIVE: Egypt-eligible Hazah joins Italy’s north national team
The Calcio Legnano forward, who has previously represented Egypt at the U-18 level, has joined up with the Italian north national team on Thursday for the upcoming UEFA Regions’ Cup.
Hazah is originally a Brescia Calcio player, but recently extended his loan with A.C Legnano, who participate in Group A of Eccellenza Lombardy as he was in search for more first team action in order to establish himself.
Hazah’s most notable moment in Italy was when he scored for Brescia Calcio against Torino.
The player was previously called up by former U-18 manager Alaa Mayhoub to the Egyptian national team, but there has been no contact from Egypt officials after Mayhoub’s departure.
The 20-year-old forward also participated in A.C Legnano’s friendly match against AC Milan earlier this summer, where his side were beaten 5-1 at the hands of Siniša Mihajlović’s Rossoneri.
Following the encounter, the Italian press had some words about Mohamed Hazah’s performance.
Mohamed Hazah vs Milan
Mohamed participated in his club’s first two league matches this season, playing a half in each match.
More talk about Hazah in the press.
Will this be another case of ‘Stephan El-Shaarawy’?
*EP World contributed to the report.