The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
EXCLUSIVE: Egypt-eligible Hazah joins Italy’s north national team
The Calcio Legnano forward, who has previously represented Egypt at the U-18 level, has joined up with the Italian north national team on Thursday for the upcoming UEFA Regions’ Cup.
Hazah is originally a Brescia Calcio player, but recently extended his loan with A.C Legnano, who participate in Group A of Eccellenza Lombardy as he was in search for more first team action in order to establish himself.
Hazah’s most notable moment in Italy was when he scored for Brescia Calcio against Torino.
The player was previously called up by former U-18 manager Alaa Mayhoub to the Egyptian national team, but there has been no contact from Egypt officials after Mayhoub’s departure.
The 20-year-old forward also participated in A.C Legnano’s friendly match against AC Milan earlier this summer, where his side were beaten 5-1 at the hands of Siniša Mihajlović’s Rossoneri.
Following the encounter, the Italian press had some words about Mohamed Hazah’s performance.
Mohamed Hazah vs Milan
Mohamed participated in his club’s first two league matches this season, playing a half in each match.
More talk about Hazah in the press.
Will this be another case of ‘Stephan El-Shaarawy’?
*EP World contributed to the report.