Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
EXCLUSIVE: Egypt-eligible Hazah joins Italy’s north national team
The Calcio Legnano forward, who has previously represented Egypt at the U-18 level, has joined up with the Italian north national team on Thursday for the upcoming UEFA Regions’ Cup.
Hazah is originally a Brescia Calcio player, but recently extended his loan with A.C Legnano, who participate in Group A of Eccellenza Lombardy as he was in search for more first team action in order to establish himself.
Hazah’s most notable moment in Italy was when he scored for Brescia Calcio against Torino.
The player was previously called up by former U-18 manager Alaa Mayhoub to the Egyptian national team, but there has been no contact from Egypt officials after Mayhoub’s departure.
The 20-year-old forward also participated in A.C Legnano’s friendly match against AC Milan earlier this summer, where his side were beaten 5-1 at the hands of Siniša Mihajlović’s Rossoneri.
Following the encounter, the Italian press had some words about Mohamed Hazah’s performance.
Mohamed Hazah vs Milan
Mohamed participated in his club’s first two league matches this season, playing a half in each match.
More talk about Hazah in the press.
Will this be another case of ‘Stephan El-Shaarawy’?
*EP World contributed to the report.