After two successive defeats in the league, Zamalek returned to winning ways...
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
- AS Roma star Mohamed Salah: I’m happy to be back
- Talaat Youssef leads Al-Ahli Tripoli to CAF Champions League round of 32
- Egypt opponents Mali announce U-20 AFCON squad
EXCLUSIVE: Egypt-eligible Hazah joins Italy’s north national team
The Calcio Legnano forward, who has previously represented Egypt at the U-18 level, has joined up with the Italian north national team on Thursday for the upcoming UEFA Regions’ Cup.
Hazah is originally a Brescia Calcio player, but recently extended his loan with A.C Legnano, who participate in Group A of Eccellenza Lombardy as he was in search for more first team action in order to establish himself.
Hazah’s most notable moment in Italy was when he scored for Brescia Calcio against Torino.
The player was previously called up by former U-18 manager Alaa Mayhoub to the Egyptian national team, but there has been no contact from Egypt officials after Mayhoub’s departure.
The 20-year-old forward also participated in A.C Legnano’s friendly match against AC Milan earlier this summer, where his side were beaten 5-1 at the hands of Siniša Mihajlović’s Rossoneri.
Following the encounter, the Italian press had some words about Mohamed Hazah’s performance.
Mohamed Hazah vs Milan
Mohamed participated in his club’s first two league matches this season, playing a half in each match.
More talk about Hazah in the press.
Will this be another case of ‘Stephan El-Shaarawy’?
*EP World contributed to the report.