The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
Al Ahly allow Gedo to look for new club
Al Ahly have notified Mohamed Nagy ‘Gedo’ that he’s free to join another club according to reports.
Al Ahly’s football committee have reportedly contacted the striker informing him of the decision, citing that he is not part of the team’s current plans.
The Reds have looked to trim their squad before the start of the Egyptian Premier League season after the club’s recent signings of Rami Rabia and Ahmed Hegazy.
Gedo received a three-year contract extension with the club earlier this summer, despite being sidelined with a knee injury last year. His contract would have expired this season before the extension.
The 30-year-old spent five years with the club, scoring 21 goals in 92 appearances. Arab Contractors have reportedly expressed interest in adding the veteran forward to Hassan Shehata’s squad.