Egypt’s Amr Warda has been voted as PAOK’s best player as he...
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
Al Ahly allow Gedo to look for new club
Al Ahly have notified Mohamed Nagy ‘Gedo’ that he’s free to join another club according to reports.
Al Ahly’s football committee have reportedly contacted the striker informing him of the decision, citing that he is not part of the team’s current plans.
The Reds have looked to trim their squad before the start of the Egyptian Premier League season after the club’s recent signings of Rami Rabia and Ahmed Hegazy.
Gedo received a three-year contract extension with the club earlier this summer, despite being sidelined with a knee injury last year. His contract would have expired this season before the extension.
The 30-year-old spent five years with the club, scoring 21 goals in 92 appearances. Arab Contractors have reportedly expressed interest in adding the veteran forward to Hassan Shehata’s squad.