Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull to host Newcastle in EFL Cup quarterfinal
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Al Ahly allow Gedo to look for new club
Al Ahly have notified Mohamed Nagy ‘Gedo’ that he’s free to join another club according to reports.
Al Ahly’s football committee have reportedly contacted the striker informing him of the decision, citing that he is not part of the team’s current plans.
The Reds have looked to trim their squad before the start of the Egyptian Premier League season after the club’s recent signings of Rami Rabia and Ahmed Hegazy.
Gedo received a three-year contract extension with the club earlier this summer, despite being sidelined with a knee injury last year. His contract would have expired this season before the extension.
The 30-year-old spent five years with the club, scoring 21 goals in 92 appearances. Arab Contractors have reportedly expressed interest in adding the veteran forward to Hassan Shehata’s squad.