Arsenal coach Arsene Wenger made a round up on the team’s injured...
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
- Egypt features in list of referees for 2017 AFCON
- Anderlecht coach: Trezeguet is developing well away from the spotlight
Al Ahly allow Gedo to look for new club
Al Ahly have notified Mohamed Nagy ‘Gedo’ that he’s free to join another club according to reports.
Al Ahly’s football committee have reportedly contacted the striker informing him of the decision, citing that he is not part of the team’s current plans.
The Reds have looked to trim their squad before the start of the Egyptian Premier League season after the club’s recent signings of Rami Rabia and Ahmed Hegazy.
Gedo received a three-year contract extension with the club earlier this summer, despite being sidelined with a knee injury last year. His contract would have expired this season before the extension.
The 30-year-old spent five years with the club, scoring 21 goals in 92 appearances. Arab Contractors have reportedly expressed interest in adding the veteran forward to Hassan Shehata’s squad.