Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
VIDEO: MC El Eulma finally pick up a point, draw against ES Sétif
Sétif, who were playing at home, came from 0-1 down in the first half to take the lead with 12 minutes remaining, as it appeared MC El Eulma would lose for the sixth time in six group stage matches.
The was a final twist, though, as the visitors equalised through Abdelmalek Abbes in dying seconds, to end what has been a terrible continental campaign for his side on a fairly positive note.
23-year-old midfielder Nadir Korichi rounded the goalkeeper after some fortunate deflections, and he made no mistake from less than six yards.
Just like they did at home to Al-Merrikh three weeks ago, however, the visitors crumbled under the pressure.
El-Hedi Belameiri equalised for the hosts right after the hour mark, after turning 360 degrees to confuse his marker before slotting the ball past the goalkeeper.
17 minutes later, the hosts took the lead; Eudes Dagoulou fired a first time shot into the top corner after some confusion at the back, as Eulma looked to have let yet another win slip away.
Nevertheless, Abbes salvaged a point for his side – their first in the group stage – in the 89th minute, after he curled a wonderful effort into the right-hand corner of the goal from 22 yards out.
Sétif finish the group stage in third place, with five points. Their opponents, meanwhile sit in last place with a solitary point.
Watch the goals below: