Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
VIDEO: MC El Eulma finally pick up a point, draw against ES Sétif
Sétif, who were playing at home, came from 0-1 down in the first half to take the lead with 12 minutes remaining, as it appeared MC El Eulma would lose for the sixth time in six group stage matches.
The was a final twist, though, as the visitors equalised through Abdelmalek Abbes in dying seconds, to end what has been a terrible continental campaign for his side on a fairly positive note.
23-year-old midfielder Nadir Korichi rounded the goalkeeper after some fortunate deflections, and he made no mistake from less than six yards.
Just like they did at home to Al-Merrikh three weeks ago, however, the visitors crumbled under the pressure.
El-Hedi Belameiri equalised for the hosts right after the hour mark, after turning 360 degrees to confuse his marker before slotting the ball past the goalkeeper.
17 minutes later, the hosts took the lead; Eudes Dagoulou fired a first time shot into the top corner after some confusion at the back, as Eulma looked to have let yet another win slip away.
Nevertheless, Abbes salvaged a point for his side – their first in the group stage – in the 89th minute, after he curled a wonderful effort into the right-hand corner of the goal from 22 yards out.
Sétif finish the group stage in third place, with five points. Their opponents, meanwhile sit in last place with a solitary point.
Watch the goals below: