Zamalek Chairman Mortada Mansour has sent out a message to several top...
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
- Massimo Busacca tutors Egyptian officials on video assistance technology
- Volleyball: Red Devils beat Ahli Benghazi 3-1 in African Club Championship
VIDEO: MC El Eulma finally pick up a point, draw against ES Sétif
Sétif, who were playing at home, came from 0-1 down in the first half to take the lead with 12 minutes remaining, as it appeared MC El Eulma would lose for the sixth time in six group stage matches.
The was a final twist, though, as the visitors equalised through Abdelmalek Abbes in dying seconds, to end what has been a terrible continental campaign for his side on a fairly positive note.
23-year-old midfielder Nadir Korichi rounded the goalkeeper after some fortunate deflections, and he made no mistake from less than six yards.
Just like they did at home to Al-Merrikh three weeks ago, however, the visitors crumbled under the pressure.
El-Hedi Belameiri equalised for the hosts right after the hour mark, after turning 360 degrees to confuse his marker before slotting the ball past the goalkeeper.
17 minutes later, the hosts took the lead; Eudes Dagoulou fired a first time shot into the top corner after some confusion at the back, as Eulma looked to have let yet another win slip away.
Nevertheless, Abbes salvaged a point for his side – their first in the group stage – in the 89th minute, after he curled a wonderful effort into the right-hand corner of the goal from 22 yards out.
Sétif finish the group stage in third place, with five points. Their opponents, meanwhile sit in last place with a solitary point.
Watch the goals below: