Here is the KingFut roundup of the results in the second matchday...
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- Baba Rahman out for the rest of the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- El Hadary: I’m happy with everything but I want more
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
- Hector Cuper: Our group is now more complicated
VIDEO: Smouha bow out of Champions League with home draw
Amr El-Menoufy scored the opener in the 20th minute, poking home from Temsah’s accurate long ball behind the defence.
The goal meant Moghreb Tetouan would progress thanks to their superior head-to-head record against Al-Hilal, despite trailing 1-0 to TP Mazembe at the time.
However, the Sudanese side would level the scores in the 73rd minute, as Nasr El-Din Omer tapped into an empty net after shambolic defending by the home side.
With this pair of results (Mazembe demolished Tetouan in the other match of the day), Mazembe and Al-Hilal have qualified for the semi-finals of the CAF CL, in first and second place respectively. Smouha sit in fourth place, with four points, three points behind Moghreb Tetouan.
Al-Merrikh will face TP Mazembe, while USM Alger will take on Al-Hilal. Two Sudanese clubs in the 2015 CAF Champions League semi-finals.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) September 12, 2015
Watch both goals below: