Former Al Ain FC Croatian coach Zlatko Dalic revealed that he was honored...
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
AC Leopards and CS Sfaxien end continental campaign with goalless draw
There was little to play for as former champions’ AC Leopards and CS Sfaxien faced off in their final fixture of group B. Both teams had already been eliminated heading into this weekend. The performance matched the importance of the game as the two spurred to a pedestrian 0-0 draw.
With little at stake both sides seemed satisfied to play with little pressure. The respective defensive performances were decent but only because there was little urgency to attack. It was the second time they were playing out a draw after their earlier encounter in Sfax ended 1-1.
AC Leopards thus maintained their third place finish on five points while three-times winner CS Sfaxien end a horrendous outing with just two points. Zamalek and Orlando Pirates qualified from this group in first and second place, respectively.