Mohamed Elneny took park in the “Impossible Behind The Goal Shot” challenge...
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
- Five thousand allowed to attend Al Ahly’s CAFCL games
- Former Gabon international Moïse Brou Apanga dead at 35
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
Tottenham part ways with Togo’s Adebayor by mutual consent
Tottenham Hotspur have released Togo international Emmanuel Adebayor from his contract with the club by mutual consent.
The North London hailing club affirmed the release of Adebayor courtesy of their official website: “We have reached a mutual agreement with Emmanuel Adebayor that has seen him released from his contract with the club.”
“We wish Emmanuel well for the future.”
The 31 year-old striker has endured a difficult time at White Hart Lane in the past few months, having being left out of both the 25-man squad for the ongoing Premier League and the continent’s second tier club tournament: the Europa League.
The former Arsenal, Manchester City and Real Madrid player whose contract was due up to run until next summer has been with Tottenham for four years. He first joined the club on loan from Manchester City in 2011 before making the deal permanent in 2012.
Adebayor was the 2008 African Player of the Year and is his country’s all-time top goalscorer with 29 goals in 63 international appearances for Togo.