Guinea-Bissau forward Abel Camara reflects on his team’s historic achievement of reaching...
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
Egypt women ‘spirits high’ despite losses in Homeless World Cup
The Egyptian women’s team lost against Mexico and the USA in the first rounds of their first-ever appearance at the Homeless World Cup.
After being established in 2012 by NAFAS, this is Egypt’s first appearance at the Homeless World Cup alongside Burkina Faso, Israel and Grenada, whom participate in the tournament for the first time as well.
Egypt is one of 74 countries participating in the tournament taking place in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
— Nafas (@SCWC_Egypt) September 12, 2015
Egypt lost to India, Mexico and USA in the first stage of the World Cup, but the team’s spirit remains high as they have already ‘learned a lot’ from the experience.
— Nafas (@SCWC_Egypt) September 13, 2015
Egypt is in Group B with Finland, Denmark, Germany, Mexico, England, India, Belgium, USA and South Korea.
The Egyptian women are set to face Denmark and Chile on Monday.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) September 13, 2015