Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha has been chosen to take part in a...
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
Egypt women ‘spirits high’ despite losses in Homeless World Cup
The Egyptian women’s team lost against Mexico and the USA in the first rounds of their first-ever appearance at the Homeless World Cup.
After being established in 2012 by NAFAS, this is Egypt’s first appearance at the Homeless World Cup alongside Burkina Faso, Israel and Grenada, whom participate in the tournament for the first time as well.
Egypt is one of 74 countries participating in the tournament taking place in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
— Nafas (@SCWC_Egypt) September 12, 2015
Egypt lost to India, Mexico and USA in the first stage of the World Cup, but the team’s spirit remains high as they have already ‘learned a lot’ from the experience.
— Nafas (@SCWC_Egypt) September 13, 2015
Egypt is in Group B with Finland, Denmark, Germany, Mexico, England, India, Belgium, USA and South Korea.
The Egyptian women are set to face Denmark and Chile on Monday.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) September 13, 2015