Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ scored once as Al Ittihad overcame a one-goal deficit...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
Egypt women ‘spirits high’ despite losses in Homeless World Cup
The Egyptian women’s team lost against Mexico and the USA in the first rounds of their first-ever appearance at the Homeless World Cup.
After being established in 2012 by NAFAS, this is Egypt’s first appearance at the Homeless World Cup alongside Burkina Faso, Israel and Grenada, whom participate in the tournament for the first time as well.
Egypt is one of 74 countries participating in the tournament taking place in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
— Nafas (@SCWC_Egypt) September 12, 2015
Egypt lost to India, Mexico and USA in the first stage of the World Cup, but the team’s spirit remains high as they have already ‘learned a lot’ from the experience.
— Nafas (@SCWC_Egypt) September 13, 2015
Egypt is in Group B with Finland, Denmark, Germany, Mexico, England, India, Belgium, USA and South Korea.
The Egyptian women are set to face Denmark and Chile on Monday.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) September 13, 2015