Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
KingFut Weekly Awards – Kahraba African Player of The Week
This is the KingFut Weekly Awards, where the best goals and performances of African footballers featuring worldwide are recognized.
GOAL OF THE WEEK: DAVID ACCAM
Ghanaian striker, David Accam, stunned the Red Bull arena with an exhilarating run and skillful finish to score for Chicago Fire. His 26th minute goal was Chicago Fire’s second but, unfortunately, this lead was overturned and New York Red Bulls won the game. Accam’s side is ranked last in the MLS’ Eastern Conference league table.
PLAYER OF THE WEEK: MAHMOUD KAHRABA
Kahraba’s performance stood out in a competitive week for the POTW award. The Zamalek midfielder assisted three goals before grabbing one in his team’s 4-1 drubbing of Orlando Pirates. The win ensured Zamalek finished top of group B in the CAF Confederations Cup thus have fingers remain crossed for a first, continental, Cairo Derby final.
Do you have any goals or performances you feel deserved to be here instead? Tweet us @King_Fut or drop a comment below.