Ahmed Elmohamady played the full 90 minutes as Hull City fell to...
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
Mohamed Zidan transfers to Entag El-Harby
Entag El-Harby’s officials announced that the 33-year-old striker, Mohamed Zidan, will be joining the team for one season.
The former Borussia Dortmund player was linked with a number of Egyptian clubs including Cairo giants Al Ahly and Zamalek. However, he decided to play for Entag El-Harby as Shawky Gharib will be leading the Cairo-based club.
Zidan played for a number of German clubs including Mainz 05, Werder Bremen, Hamburger SV and Borussia Dortmund. He also represented the national team in various competitions and had an important role in Hassan Shehata’s squad who won the Africa Cup of Nations in 2008 and 2010.
In 2012 he transfered to Baniyas who accused him of faking an injury. He later filed a complaint against the club and won a compensation.
It is worth mentioning that Zidan didn’t play any official match since December 2012.
After sealing their return to the Egyptian Premier League, Entag El-Haraby signed several players including Mahmoud Fathallah, Shehab Ahmed, and Nigerian striker Peter Ebimobowei.