The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
Zizo scores off the bench in Lierse win
Lierse SK looked to end a three match losing streak in the Belgian second division as they played away to AS Eupen. The visitors took the lead, against their third placed opponents, two minutes from half time courtesy of Tahiri. They then doubled their lead in the 57th minute through Velikonja before Eupen were reduced to ten men.
Akram Afif pulled one back for Eupen on the 70th minute but Thiago Santos scored the crucial third, one minute from stoppage time.
Zizo, who came on as a substitute in the 81st minute for Tahiri, scored two minutes into added time to complete the rout. After Thiago’s great work down the right, Zizo picked up the ball 15 yards out and curled it into the near top corner.
The result leaves Lierse lying 11th on the Belgian second division table.