Egypt beach soccer team manager Ahmed Abdel-Razek announced the squad travelling to...
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- The Scout: An Egyptian talent that joined ISIS
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
Zizo scores off the bench in Lierse win
Lierse SK looked to end a three match losing streak in the Belgian second division as they played away to AS Eupen. The visitors took the lead, against their third placed opponents, two minutes from half time courtesy of Tahiri. They then doubled their lead in the 57th minute through Velikonja before Eupen were reduced to ten men.
Akram Afif pulled one back for Eupen on the 70th minute but Thiago Santos scored the crucial third, one minute from stoppage time.
Zizo, who came on as a substitute in the 81st minute for Tahiri, scored two minutes into added time to complete the rout. After Thiago’s great work down the right, Zizo picked up the ball 15 yards out and curled it into the near top corner.
The result leaves Lierse lying 11th on the Belgian second division table.