Egypt’s Amr Warda has been voted as PAOK’s best player as he...
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
Zizo scores off the bench in Lierse win
Lierse SK looked to end a three match losing streak in the Belgian second division as they played away to AS Eupen. The visitors took the lead, against their third placed opponents, two minutes from half time courtesy of Tahiri. They then doubled their lead in the 57th minute through Velikonja before Eupen were reduced to ten men.
Akram Afif pulled one back for Eupen on the 70th minute but Thiago Santos scored the crucial third, one minute from stoppage time.
Zizo, who came on as a substitute in the 81st minute for Tahiri, scored two minutes into added time to complete the rout. After Thiago’s great work down the right, Zizo picked up the ball 15 yards out and curled it into the near top corner.
The result leaves Lierse lying 11th on the Belgian second division table.