Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
Individual Highlights: Salah vs Barcelona
Egypt international Mohamed Salah played the full 90 minutes in AS Roma’s draw with Barcelona in the UEFA Champions League on Wednesday.
The 23-year-old, who joined Roma in the summer transfer window, had two shots, one of them was off target while the other was blocked.
The Egyptian winger had 17 passes and three key passes in the 90 minutes. Early in the game, Salah had a couple of bursts, however his counter-attacks failed to cause danger to Barcelona’s net.
Salah’s individual performance against Barcelona