Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Karim Nedved aiming to use U-20 AFCON as stepping stone to Europe
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
VIDEO: Amr El-Sulaya scores his first goal as Al Shaab lose to Emirates
Amr El-Sulaya scored his first goal for Emirati side Al Shaab CSC in the UAE Arabian Gulf League.
The Egyptian international scored Al Shaab’s first goal as they lost 2-1 to Emirates club in the Arabian Gulf League.
El-Sulaya’s Al Shaab side, who are managed by Egyptian Tarek El Ashry, were reduced to 10 men in the 21st minute when Fahad Sabil Obeid was sent off.
Emirates scored their two goals in the second half, in the 61st minute and the 68th minute thanks to Wilmar Jordán and Mohamed Malalla Hassan.
El-Sulaya managed to score a consolation goal for his side in the 82nd minute to bring the scoreline to 2-1. Matias Donoso passed the ball to El-Sulaya who scored with a shot from inside the box.
Al Shaab currently sit 13th in the UAE League table with no points from three games.
The 26-year-old midfielder moved to the United Arab Emirates side in the summer after spending six years at Ismaily.