Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull to host Newcastle in EFL Cup quarterfinal
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
VIDEO: Amr El-Sulaya scores his first goal as Al Shaab lose to Emirates
Amr El-Sulaya scored his first goal for Emirati side Al Shaab CSC in the UAE Arabian Gulf League.
The Egyptian international scored Al Shaab’s first goal as they lost 2-1 to Emirates club in the Arabian Gulf League.
El-Sulaya’s Al Shaab side, who are managed by Egyptian Tarek El Ashry, were reduced to 10 men in the 21st minute when Fahad Sabil Obeid was sent off.
Emirates scored their two goals in the second half, in the 61st minute and the 68th minute thanks to Wilmar Jordán and Mohamed Malalla Hassan.
El-Sulaya managed to score a consolation goal for his side in the 82nd minute to bring the scoreline to 2-1. Matias Donoso passed the ball to El-Sulaya who scored with a shot from inside the box.
Al Shaab currently sit 13th in the UAE League table with no points from three games.
The 26-year-old midfielder moved to the United Arab Emirates side in the summer after spending six years at Ismaily.