Egypt manager Hector Cuper believes that the Pharaohs didn’t play badly in...
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
- Roma cruise past Sampdoria to reach quarter-finals
- Elmohamady: Uganda’s match is very important
- EXCLUSIVE: Union Española turn down Zamalek bid for Carlos Salom
- Burkina Faso duo Pitroipa, Zongo to miss rest of AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
VIDEO: Amr El-Sulaya scores his first goal as Al Shaab lose to Emirates
Amr El-Sulaya scored his first goal for Emirati side Al Shaab CSC in the UAE Arabian Gulf League.
The Egyptian international scored Al Shaab’s first goal as they lost 2-1 to Emirates club in the Arabian Gulf League.
El-Sulaya’s Al Shaab side, who are managed by Egyptian Tarek El Ashry, were reduced to 10 men in the 21st minute when Fahad Sabil Obeid was sent off.
Emirates scored their two goals in the second half, in the 61st minute and the 68th minute thanks to Wilmar Jordán and Mohamed Malalla Hassan.
El-Sulaya managed to score a consolation goal for his side in the 82nd minute to bring the scoreline to 2-1. Matias Donoso passed the ball to El-Sulaya who scored with a shot from inside the box.
Al Shaab currently sit 13th in the UAE League table with no points from three games.
The 26-year-old midfielder moved to the United Arab Emirates side in the summer after spending six years at Ismaily.