Al Masry have continued their winning streak as they beat Petrojet 2-1...
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
VIDEO: Amr El-Sulaya scores his first goal as Al Shaab lose to Emirates
Amr El-Sulaya scored his first goal for Emirati side Al Shaab CSC in the UAE Arabian Gulf League.
The Egyptian international scored Al Shaab’s first goal as they lost 2-1 to Emirates club in the Arabian Gulf League.
El-Sulaya’s Al Shaab side, who are managed by Egyptian Tarek El Ashry, were reduced to 10 men in the 21st minute when Fahad Sabil Obeid was sent off.
Emirates scored their two goals in the second half, in the 61st minute and the 68th minute thanks to Wilmar Jordán and Mohamed Malalla Hassan.
El-Sulaya managed to score a consolation goal for his side in the 82nd minute to bring the scoreline to 2-1. Matias Donoso passed the ball to El-Sulaya who scored with a shot from inside the box.
Al Shaab currently sit 13th in the UAE League table with no points from three games.
The 26-year-old midfielder moved to the United Arab Emirates side in the summer after spending six years at Ismaily.