Zamalek have reportedly refused to let their player Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh join the Egyptian locals national...
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
VIDEO: Amr El-Sulaya scores his first goal as Al Shaab lose to Emirates
Amr El-Sulaya scored his first goal for Emirati side Al Shaab CSC in the UAE Arabian Gulf League.
The Egyptian international scored Al Shaab’s first goal as they lost 2-1 to Emirates club in the Arabian Gulf League.
El-Sulaya’s Al Shaab side, who are managed by Egyptian Tarek El Ashry, were reduced to 10 men in the 21st minute when Fahad Sabil Obeid was sent off.
Emirates scored their two goals in the second half, in the 61st minute and the 68th minute thanks to Wilmar Jordán and Mohamed Malalla Hassan.
El-Sulaya managed to score a consolation goal for his side in the 82nd minute to bring the scoreline to 2-1. Matias Donoso passed the ball to El-Sulaya who scored with a shot from inside the box.
Al Shaab currently sit 13th in the UAE League table with no points from three games.
The 26-year-old midfielder moved to the United Arab Emirates side in the summer after spending six years at Ismaily.