Zamalek have reportedly refused to let their player Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh join the Egyptian locals national...
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
Swede Eriksson to referee Egypt Cup final
Essam Abdel-Fatah, the president of the referees’ committee, announced that the final – which will be played at the Petrosport stadium – will be managed by the experienced Swedish referee and his crew.
41-year-old Erickson is a businessman – and reportedly, a millionare – who decided to be a full-time referee in 1994, and became a full international FIFA referee in 2002. He was in charge of the 2014 FIFA World Cup final, and was the fourth official at the 2015 UEFA Champions League final.