Lazio manager Simone Inzaghi believes that Salah add value to Roma, adding that his...
- Inzaghi: Mohamed Salah added value to Roma
- Radja Nainggolan: Salah is an important player
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
Swede Eriksson to referee Egypt Cup final
Essam Abdel-Fatah, the president of the referees’ committee, announced that the final – which will be played at the Petrosport stadium – will be managed by the experienced Swedish referee and his crew.
41-year-old Erickson is a businessman – and reportedly, a millionare – who decided to be a full-time referee in 1994, and became a full international FIFA referee in 2002. He was in charge of the 2014 FIFA World Cup final, and was the fourth official at the 2015 UEFA Champions League final.