Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
Swede Eriksson to referee Egypt Cup final
Essam Abdel-Fatah, the president of the referees’ committee, announced that the final – which will be played at the Petrosport stadium – will be managed by the experienced Swedish referee and his crew.
41-year-old Erickson is a businessman – and reportedly, a millionare – who decided to be a full-time referee in 1994, and became a full international FIFA referee in 2002. He was in charge of the 2014 FIFA World Cup final, and was the fourth official at the 2015 UEFA Champions League final.