South Africa’s Minister of Sport and Recreation Fikiler Mbalula has expressed his discontent...
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
Swede Eriksson to referee Egypt Cup final
Essam Abdel-Fatah, the president of the referees’ committee, announced that the final – which will be played at the Petrosport stadium – will be managed by the experienced Swedish referee and his crew.
41-year-old Erickson is a businessman – and reportedly, a millionare – who decided to be a full-time referee in 1994, and became a full international FIFA referee in 2002. He was in charge of the 2014 FIFA World Cup final, and was the fourth official at the 2015 UEFA Champions League final.