Egypt international Mohamed Abdel-Shafy played the full 90 minutes as Al Ahli...
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
Salah: I hope to score more, we should win these games
Roma winger Mohamed Salah has said there shouldn’t be much drama made, following the team’s 2-2 draw against Sassuolo in Serie A.
The Egypt international scored a tremendous first time volley for Roma on Sunday afternoon, but it was enough to get the Giallorossi only one point at the Olimpico Stadium to reach the 3rd place in the Serie A table after week 4.
“I hope to score more goals. How’s my Italian? I have been studying Italian for two weeks,” Salah told Roma TV.
“We didn’t have the best start of the game, this is just our 4th game of the season and there shouldn’t be drama but we should win games like this. I know that I can do better than this but the important thing is to give my best.
“The teams in Serie A are very defensive minded but we have to beat them all. Juventus and Inter are two strong teams but we must think of ourselves,” he concluded.
Meanwhile, Roma coach Rudi Garcia expressed his impression with Francesco Totti and Mohamed Salah’s goals but they weren’t enough to bring the desired three points home.
“Salah scored a great goal, like Totti. It’s just a shame they weren’t enough to get us the win,” Garcia said.
Roma are set to face Sampdoria in Serie A’s upcoming fixture on September 23, Wednesday.