Argentina and Barcelona legend Lionel Messi is set to visit Egypt on...
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
- AS Roma star Mohamed Salah: I’m happy to be back
- Talaat Youssef leads Al-Ahli Tripoli to CAF Champions League round of 32
- Egypt opponents Mali announce U-20 AFCON squad
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
Salah: I hope to score more, we should win these games
Roma winger Mohamed Salah has said there shouldn’t be much drama made, following the team’s 2-2 draw against Sassuolo in Serie A.
The Egypt international scored a tremendous first time volley for Roma on Sunday afternoon, but it was enough to get the Giallorossi only one point at the Olimpico Stadium to reach the 3rd place in the Serie A table after week 4.
“I hope to score more goals. How’s my Italian? I have been studying Italian for two weeks,” Salah told Roma TV.
“We didn’t have the best start of the game, this is just our 4th game of the season and there shouldn’t be drama but we should win games like this. I know that I can do better than this but the important thing is to give my best.
“The teams in Serie A are very defensive minded but we have to beat them all. Juventus and Inter are two strong teams but we must think of ourselves,” he concluded.
Meanwhile, Roma coach Rudi Garcia expressed his impression with Francesco Totti and Mohamed Salah’s goals but they weren’t enough to bring the desired three points home.
“Salah scored a great goal, like Totti. It’s just a shame they weren’t enough to get us the win,” Garcia said.
Roma are set to face Sampdoria in Serie A’s upcoming fixture on September 23, Wednesday.