Egypt giants Al Ahly have announced the date for their encounter with Zambian...
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
- Five thousand allowed to attend Al Ahly’s CAFCL games
- Former Gabon international Moïse Brou Apanga dead at 35
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
Salah: I hope to score more, we should win these games
Roma winger Mohamed Salah has said there shouldn’t be much drama made, following the team’s 2-2 draw against Sassuolo in Serie A.
The Egypt international scored a tremendous first time volley for Roma on Sunday afternoon, but it was enough to get the Giallorossi only one point at the Olimpico Stadium to reach the 3rd place in the Serie A table after week 4.
“I hope to score more goals. How’s my Italian? I have been studying Italian for two weeks,” Salah told Roma TV.
“We didn’t have the best start of the game, this is just our 4th game of the season and there shouldn’t be drama but we should win games like this. I know that I can do better than this but the important thing is to give my best.
“The teams in Serie A are very defensive minded but we have to beat them all. Juventus and Inter are two strong teams but we must think of ourselves,” he concluded.
Meanwhile, Roma coach Rudi Garcia expressed his impression with Francesco Totti and Mohamed Salah’s goals but they weren’t enough to bring the desired three points home.
“Salah scored a great goal, like Totti. It’s just a shame they weren’t enough to get us the win,” Garcia said.
Roma are set to face Sampdoria in Serie A’s upcoming fixture on September 23, Wednesday.