History is not ruling out Zamalek yet, as it is up to...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
VIDEO: Big Ramy finishes 5th in 2015 Mr Olympia
Big Ramy who is competing in only his third Mr Olympia has finished in his highest position yet after coming 8th in 2013 and 7th in 2014.
Elssbiay was tipped to do very well this year and maybe even break into the top four, however the Egyptian struggled to condition his body, especially the abs, well this year and only managed a fifth place.
Mamdouh’s nickname ‘Big Ramy’ is given due to the sheer size of the Egyptian who dwarfs every single other competitor at Mr Olympia and this year he weighed in at a staggering 315 pounds (142kg).
The 31-year-old, who is regarded as only a novice in the sport after turning pro three years ago, began working out in 2010 and has seen a phenomenal rise to stardom thanks to his enormous size.
He originally started life out as a fisherman and moved to Kuwait in 2012 pursue his bodybuilding career.