Defending champions Zamalek have advanced to Egypt Cup quarter-final after beating second-tier...
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek advance to Egypt Cup quarters
- SQUASH: El-Shorbagy brothers to meet in Windy City quarter-finals
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
VIDEO: Big Ramy finishes 5th in 2015 Mr Olympia
Big Ramy who is competing in only his third Mr Olympia has finished in his highest position yet after coming 8th in 2013 and 7th in 2014.
Elssbiay was tipped to do very well this year and maybe even break into the top four, however the Egyptian struggled to condition his body, especially the abs, well this year and only managed a fifth place.
Mamdouh’s nickname ‘Big Ramy’ is given due to the sheer size of the Egyptian who dwarfs every single other competitor at Mr Olympia and this year he weighed in at a staggering 315 pounds (142kg).
The 31-year-old, who is regarded as only a novice in the sport after turning pro three years ago, began working out in 2010 and has seen a phenomenal rise to stardom thanks to his enormous size.
He originally started life out as a fisherman and moved to Kuwait in 2012 pursue his bodybuilding career.