Egypt international Omar Gaber played 70 minutes as Basel claimed a 2-2...
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
- Kahraba scores and assists as Ittihad win at Ettifaq
- Adel Taarabt: Salah one of the best in Serie A
- Gehad Greisha back to officiating in Egyptian Premier League
- Zamalek to pay a portion of Agogo’s unpaid wages
VIDEO: Big Ramy finishes 5th in 2015 Mr Olympia
Big Ramy who is competing in only his third Mr Olympia has finished in his highest position yet after coming 8th in 2013 and 7th in 2014.
Elssbiay was tipped to do very well this year and maybe even break into the top four, however the Egyptian struggled to condition his body, especially the abs, well this year and only managed a fifth place.
Mamdouh’s nickname ‘Big Ramy’ is given due to the sheer size of the Egyptian who dwarfs every single other competitor at Mr Olympia and this year he weighed in at a staggering 315 pounds (142kg).
The 31-year-old, who is regarded as only a novice in the sport after turning pro three years ago, began working out in 2010 and has seen a phenomenal rise to stardom thanks to his enormous size.
He originally started life out as a fisherman and moved to Kuwait in 2012 pursue his bodybuilding career.