Mohamed Elneny came off the bench for Arsenal, while Omar Gaber was...
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
VIDEO: Big Ramy finishes 5th in 2015 Mr Olympia
Big Ramy who is competing in only his third Mr Olympia has finished in his highest position yet after coming 8th in 2013 and 7th in 2014.
Elssbiay was tipped to do very well this year and maybe even break into the top four, however the Egyptian struggled to condition his body, especially the abs, well this year and only managed a fifth place.
Mamdouh’s nickname ‘Big Ramy’ is given due to the sheer size of the Egyptian who dwarfs every single other competitor at Mr Olympia and this year he weighed in at a staggering 315 pounds (142kg).
The 31-year-old, who is regarded as only a novice in the sport after turning pro three years ago, began working out in 2010 and has seen a phenomenal rise to stardom thanks to his enormous size.
He originally started life out as a fisherman and moved to Kuwait in 2012 pursue his bodybuilding career.