Zamalek board member Hani Zada expressed his happiness that the club was drawn into...
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
- Dodo El-Gabbas scores and assists in Lierse win over Union SG
- Ramadan Sobhi reveals effect of AFCON on Stoke career
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
EXCLUSIVE: Dundee United sign Egypt-eligible Jassem Sukar
Scottish Premier League outfits Dundee United have managed the capture of former Sunderland and Egypt-eligible defender Jassem Sukar.
The former Sunderland player was handed his first contract with the club by former manager Martin O’Neill but was unfortunately released by the Black Cats this summer.
Following a couple of seasons blighted by injuries, the player went on trial at Scottish side Dundee United last month, and having impressed the coaching staff, the 19-year-old signed his contract with the Tangerines on the 14th of September, his father told KingFut.com.
Jassem, who is a left-footed centre-back previously represented English youth clubs Middlesbrough and Sunderland, is born to an Egyptian father and an English mother. The young defender previously expressed his desire to one day represent the Egyptian national team.