AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
EXCLUSIVE: Dundee United sign Egypt-eligible Jassem Sukar
Scottish Premier League outfits Dundee United have managed the capture of former Sunderland and Egypt-eligible defender Jassem Sukar.
The former Sunderland player was handed his first contract with the club by former manager Martin O’Neill but was unfortunately released by the Black Cats this summer.
Following a couple of seasons blighted by injuries, the player went on trial at Scottish side Dundee United last month, and having impressed the coaching staff, the 19-year-old signed his contract with the Tangerines on the 14th of September, his father told KingFut.com.
Jassem, who is a left-footed centre-back previously represented English youth clubs Middlesbrough and Sunderland, is born to an Egyptian father and an English mother. The young defender previously expressed his desire to one day represent the Egyptian national team.