Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
EXCLUSIVE: Dundee United sign Egypt-eligible Jassem Sukar
Scottish Premier League outfits Dundee United have managed the capture of former Sunderland and Egypt-eligible defender Jassem Sukar.
The former Sunderland player was handed his first contract with the club by former manager Martin O’Neill but was unfortunately released by the Black Cats this summer.
Following a couple of seasons blighted by injuries, the player went on trial at Scottish side Dundee United last month, and having impressed the coaching staff, the 19-year-old signed his contract with the Tangerines on the 14th of September, his father told KingFut.com.
Jassem, who is a left-footed centre-back previously represented English youth clubs Middlesbrough and Sunderland, is born to an Egyptian father and an English mother. The young defender previously expressed his desire to one day represent the Egyptian national team.