Mahmoud Abdel-Moniem ‘Kahraba’ played all 90 minutes as Al Ittihad fell to...
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
- Mohamed Zidan satisfied with 2017 AFCON Draw
- Osama Nabih: Ghana’s match is the most important in history of Egyptian football
- Egypt climbs seven places in October FIFA Rankings
EXCLUSIVE: Dundee United sign Egypt-eligible Jassem Sukar
The former Sunderland player was handed his first contract with the club by former manager Martin O’Neill but was unfortunately released by the Black Cats this summer.
Following a couple of seasons blighted by injuries, the player went on trial at Scottish side Dundee United last month, and having impressed the coaching staff, the 19-year-old signed his contract with the Tangerines on the 14th of September, his father told KingFut.com.
Jassem, who is a left-footed centre-back previously represented English youth clubs Middlesbrough and Sunderland, is born to an Egyptian father and an English mother. The young defender previously expressed his desire to one day represent the Egyptian national team.