In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
KingFut Weekly Awards – Bassem Morsi African Player of the Week
This is the KingFut Weekly Awards, where the best goals and performances of African footballers featuring worldwide are recognized.
GOAL OF THE WEEK: Cheikhou Dieng
There is no beating this beauty, the moment we saw this goal, we stopped looking for more. Senegal’s U23 player Cheikhou Dieng played a beautiful give-and-go with his teammate before finishing his efforts with an accurate bicycle kick into the top corner leaving the goalkeeper transfixed along with the spectators.
PLAYER OF THE WEEK: BASSEM MORSI
He just can’t stop scoring! Bassem once again helped Zamalek to another title with his goals, his brace against Al Ahly earned the White Knights their third Egypt Cup in a row, their first domestic double in 27 years and their first win over Al Ahly in eight years.
Morsi scored his first after fooling Hussein El-Sayed and finishing the ball with his weak foot past Sherif Ekramy. The 24-year-old striker’s second came purely from a solo effort. The two goals raise the Morsi’s goal tally this season to 26 goals in all competitions.