Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull to host Newcastle in EFL Cup quarterfinal
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
KingFut Weekly Awards – Bassem Morsi African Player of the Week
This is the KingFut Weekly Awards, where the best goals and performances of African footballers featuring worldwide are recognized.
GOAL OF THE WEEK: Cheikhou Dieng
There is no beating this beauty, the moment we saw this goal, we stopped looking for more. Senegal’s U23 player Cheikhou Dieng played a beautiful give-and-go with his teammate before finishing his efforts with an accurate bicycle kick into the top corner leaving the goalkeeper transfixed along with the spectators.
PLAYER OF THE WEEK: BASSEM MORSI
He just can’t stop scoring! Bassem once again helped Zamalek to another title with his goals, his brace against Al Ahly earned the White Knights their third Egypt Cup in a row, their first domestic double in 27 years and their first win over Al Ahly in eight years.
Morsi scored his first after fooling Hussein El-Sayed and finishing the ball with his weak foot past Sherif Ekramy. The 24-year-old striker’s second came purely from a solo effort. The two goals raise the Morsi’s goal tally this season to 26 goals in all competitions.