Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
KingFut Weekly Awards – Bassem Morsi African Player of the Week
This is the KingFut Weekly Awards, where the best goals and performances of African footballers featuring worldwide are recognized.
GOAL OF THE WEEK: Cheikhou Dieng
There is no beating this beauty, the moment we saw this goal, we stopped looking for more. Senegal’s U23 player Cheikhou Dieng played a beautiful give-and-go with his teammate before finishing his efforts with an accurate bicycle kick into the top corner leaving the goalkeeper transfixed along with the spectators.
PLAYER OF THE WEEK: BASSEM MORSI
He just can’t stop scoring! Bassem once again helped Zamalek to another title with his goals, his brace against Al Ahly earned the White Knights their third Egypt Cup in a row, their first domestic double in 27 years and their first win over Al Ahly in eight years.
Morsi scored his first after fooling Hussein El-Sayed and finishing the ball with his weak foot past Sherif Ekramy. The 24-year-old striker’s second came purely from a solo effort. The two goals raise the Morsi’s goal tally this season to 26 goals in all competitions.