After losing the Champions League final on aggregate to Mameloudi Sundowns, Zamalek’s...
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
- Arab Champions League to return next summer in Egypt
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
Hasi: Trezeguet might debut in Belgian Cup
RSC Anderlecht coach Besnik Hasi has announced in the press confernece prior to Anderlecht’s Belgian Cup tie that Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ might participate in the match.
Prior to their Belgian Cup match against Spouwen-Mopertingen, Hasi made it clear that the outcome of the first will decide whether Trezeguet will debut with the Belgian team or not.
“Trezeguet has recently joined the team and we have many players. Let’s see what will happen in the game,” said Hasi.
“I might play him in the second half but this depends on the result of the match and how it is going,” Hasi added.
Trezeguet joined the Belgian outfit in August on a one year loan, with an option to buy, but he has yet to participate in any of the team’s matches.