Ghana forward Andre Ayew has revealed that the Black Stars will use...
- Ghana to use Egypt game as rehearsal for quarterfinals, says Andre Ayew
- Elneny: I want to become an Arsenal legend
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
Aston Villa looking to sign Elmohamady – Reports
Tigers manager Steve Bruce has confirmed interest from Premier League clubs looking to sign Elmo, with Aston Villa following the Egypt international wing-back, according to the Birmingham Mail.
“Several offers have been received from Premier League clubs that are interested in Ahmed because of his experience, and he prefers to continue his English journey.”
As to whether Hull City are going to sell, Bruce had this to say: “I won’t stand in his way. Elmo is in the final year of his contract with us, and the last thing we would want is to lose him on a free next summer.
Ideally, we want him to stay for longer and we intend to talk to him about signing a new long-term deal. And, while he is here, he’s got to knuckle down and respect the contract he has got with us,” Bruce continued.
Besides the Villans other Premier League clubs like Everton, Swansea and Leicester City look to sign the winger who’ll cost around Five million British Pounds for the interest clubs.
Elmohamady is reportedly very keen on a return for the top English flight after Hull City’s disappointing relegation last season and will try to get back as soon as January but this could change after Bruce affirmed his trust in the Egypt international, giving him the captain’s armband against Swansea City in the Capital One Cup encounter.