Egypt’s national volleyball team won the 2016 Women’s U-23 African Nations Championship...
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
Aston Villa looking to sign Elmohamady – Reports
Tigers manager Steve Bruce has confirmed interest from Premier League clubs looking to sign Elmo, with Aston Villa following the Egypt international wing-back, according to the Birmingham Mail.
“Several offers have been received from Premier League clubs that are interested in Ahmed because of his experience, and he prefers to continue his English journey.”
As to whether Hull City are going to sell, Bruce had this to say: “I won’t stand in his way. Elmo is in the final year of his contract with us, and the last thing we would want is to lose him on a free next summer.
Ideally, we want him to stay for longer and we intend to talk to him about signing a new long-term deal. And, while he is here, he’s got to knuckle down and respect the contract he has got with us,” Bruce continued.
Besides the Villans other Premier League clubs like Everton, Swansea and Leicester City look to sign the winger who’ll cost around Five million British Pounds for the interest clubs.
Elmohamady is reportedly very keen on a return for the top English flight after Hull City’s disappointing relegation last season and will try to get back as soon as January but this could change after Bruce affirmed his trust in the Egypt international, giving him the captain’s armband against Swansea City in the Capital One Cup encounter.