The Egypt U-20 National Team drew their second game at AFCON after...
- Egypt U-20 National Team draw second game in a row at AFCON
- Ghana: World Cup hopes destroyed with Grant
- CAF to honor former Al Ahly chairman Hassan Hamdy
- EXCLUSIVE: Sam Morsy called up to Egypt squad
- Egypt court sentences 4 Ultras Ahlawy members to 15 years in prison
- Elneny speaks about his first Arsenal start against Spurs
- Stoke chairman excuses Ramadan from criticism after Spurs defeat
- Mohamed Ashraf scores as El-Gaish down Al Masry
- Hamoudi included in Al Ahly squad against Dakhleya
- Elmohamady: It’s going to be difficult at Leicester
Aston Villa looking to sign Elmohamady – Reports
Tigers manager Steve Bruce has confirmed interest from Premier League clubs looking to sign Elmo, with Aston Villa following the Egypt international wing-back, according to the Birmingham Mail.
“Several offers have been received from Premier League clubs that are interested in Ahmed because of his experience, and he prefers to continue his English journey.”
As to whether Hull City are going to sell, Bruce had this to say: “I won’t stand in his way. Elmo is in the final year of his contract with us, and the last thing we would want is to lose him on a free next summer.
Ideally, we want him to stay for longer and we intend to talk to him about signing a new long-term deal. And, while he is here, he’s got to knuckle down and respect the contract he has got with us,” Bruce continued.
Besides the Villans other Premier League clubs like Everton, Swansea and Leicester City look to sign the winger who’ll cost around Five million British Pounds for the interest clubs.
Elmohamady is reportedly very keen on a return for the top English flight after Hull City’s disappointing relegation last season and will try to get back as soon as January but this could change after Bruce affirmed his trust in the Egypt international, giving him the captain’s armband against Swansea City in the Capital One Cup encounter.