Al Masry have renewed Hossam Hassan’s contract as he continues to manage...
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
Aston Villa looking to sign Elmohamady – Reports
Tigers manager Steve Bruce has confirmed interest from Premier League clubs looking to sign Elmo, with Aston Villa following the Egypt international wing-back, according to the Birmingham Mail.
“Several offers have been received from Premier League clubs that are interested in Ahmed because of his experience, and he prefers to continue his English journey.”
As to whether Hull City are going to sell, Bruce had this to say: “I won’t stand in his way. Elmo is in the final year of his contract with us, and the last thing we would want is to lose him on a free next summer.
Ideally, we want him to stay for longer and we intend to talk to him about signing a new long-term deal. And, while he is here, he’s got to knuckle down and respect the contract he has got with us,” Bruce continued.
Besides the Villans other Premier League clubs like Everton, Swansea and Leicester City look to sign the winger who’ll cost around Five million British Pounds for the interest clubs.
Elmohamady is reportedly very keen on a return for the top English flight after Hull City’s disappointing relegation last season and will try to get back as soon as January but this could change after Bruce affirmed his trust in the Egypt international, giving him the captain’s armband against Swansea City in the Capital One Cup encounter.