Egypt have been seeded in pot 3 for the 2017 Africa U-20...
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
- Eric Otogo-Castane to referee Egypt-Ghana WC qualifier
- Men’s World Squash Championship draw released
- Hull Tigers Academy prospect Ahmed Salam bags hat-trick in U18 game
- Gaber’s FC Basel battle back to draw against Lugano
- Zamalek manager says back-up keeper Gennesh to start against Sundowns
- Hamoudi: The players did what they had to do, no one held back
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
Pirates’ Manyisa set to miss Al Ahly clash
The midfielder has been sidelined with an ankle fracture, which he sustained in the Buccaneer’s barren stalemate against Polokwane City on Tuesday.
In a statement released by the club’s official website, the 27-year-old was declared unfit to feature against the Red Devils on Saturday. Team doctor Lazarus Maphakele also revealed that Manyisa’s left ankle is swollen and has limited range of movements, after conducting a clinical examination.
“Clinical examination revealed swelling and limited range of movement of the left ankle,” Maphakele told Orlando Pirates’ official website.
Manyisa is the South Africans’ leading scorer in this year’s CAF Confederation Cup. His presence is likely to be significantly missed.
Al Ahly coach Fathy Mabrouk had previously announced his squad for the encounter.