Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
Pirates’ Manyisa set to miss Al Ahly clash
The midfielder has been sidelined with an ankle fracture, which he sustained in the Buccaneer’s barren stalemate against Polokwane City on Tuesday.
In a statement released by the club’s official website, the 27-year-old was declared unfit to feature against the Red Devils on Saturday. Team doctor Lazarus Maphakele also revealed that Manyisa’s left ankle is swollen and has limited range of movements, after conducting a clinical examination.
“Clinical examination revealed swelling and limited range of movement of the left ankle,” Maphakele told Orlando Pirates’ official website.
Manyisa is the South Africans’ leading scorer in this year’s CAF Confederation Cup. His presence is likely to be significantly missed.
Al Ahly coach Fathy Mabrouk had previously announced his squad for the encounter.