Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ scored once as Al Ittihad overcame a one-goal deficit...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
Pirates’ Manyisa set to miss Al Ahly clash
The midfielder has been sidelined with an ankle fracture, which he sustained in the Buccaneer’s barren stalemate against Polokwane City on Tuesday.
In a statement released by the club’s official website, the 27-year-old was declared unfit to feature against the Red Devils on Saturday. Team doctor Lazarus Maphakele also revealed that Manyisa’s left ankle is swollen and has limited range of movements, after conducting a clinical examination.
“Clinical examination revealed swelling and limited range of movement of the left ankle,” Maphakele told Orlando Pirates’ official website.
Manyisa is the South Africans’ leading scorer in this year’s CAF Confederation Cup. His presence is likely to be significantly missed.
Al Ahly coach Fathy Mabrouk had previously announced his squad for the encounter.