Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha has been chosen to take part in a...
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
Elmohamady assists as Hull waste lead against Blackburn
The first half ended goalless after Hull’s Abel Hernandez failed to convert Elmohamady’s cross into the net, sending it narrowly wide.
Hull City forced their control over the game in the second half. They dominated the possession and had several chances to score.
In the 73rd minute, Hernandez tried his luck again and managed to open the scoring from a counter-attack. Rovers were appealing for a free kick when the Uruguayan striker tapped in a low cross from Elmohamady to give Hull City the lead.
Hull missed the chance to double the scoreline and secure the match points as Shaun Maloney’s header went wide.
The Tigers were close to earn all three points, however they conceded a goal in the injury time. Rhodes scored Rovers’ goal from a header to level the scoreline and clinch his team a point.
With this draw, Hull sit in the 4th place of the Championship table with 15 points from nine games played. They drew with 18th place Blackburn Rovers, who collected only eight points. Hull will next face Nottingham Forest away in the 10th round of the league.