Mohamed Sanad’s Club Balonmano Naturhouse La Rioja beat Macedonian HC Metalrug to qualify to champions...
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
Elmohamady assists as Hull waste lead against Blackburn
The first half ended goalless after Hull’s Abel Hernandez failed to convert Elmohamady’s cross into the net, sending it narrowly wide.
Hull City forced their control over the game in the second half. They dominated the possession and had several chances to score.
In the 73rd minute, Hernandez tried his luck again and managed to open the scoring from a counter-attack. Rovers were appealing for a free kick when the Uruguayan striker tapped in a low cross from Elmohamady to give Hull City the lead.
Hull missed the chance to double the scoreline and secure the match points as Shaun Maloney’s header went wide.
The Tigers were close to earn all three points, however they conceded a goal in the injury time. Rhodes scored Rovers’ goal from a header to level the scoreline and clinch his team a point.
With this draw, Hull sit in the 4th place of the Championship table with 15 points from nine games played. They drew with 18th place Blackburn Rovers, who collected only eight points. Hull will next face Nottingham Forest away in the 10th round of the league.