The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
Elmohamady assists as Hull waste lead against Blackburn
The first half ended goalless after Hull’s Abel Hernandez failed to convert Elmohamady’s cross into the net, sending it narrowly wide.
Hull City forced their control over the game in the second half. They dominated the possession and had several chances to score.
In the 73rd minute, Hernandez tried his luck again and managed to open the scoring from a counter-attack. Rovers were appealing for a free kick when the Uruguayan striker tapped in a low cross from Elmohamady to give Hull City the lead.
Hull missed the chance to double the scoreline and secure the match points as Shaun Maloney’s header went wide.
The Tigers were close to earn all three points, however they conceded a goal in the injury time. Rhodes scored Rovers’ goal from a header to level the scoreline and clinch his team a point.
With this draw, Hull sit in the 4th place of the Championship table with 15 points from nine games played. They drew with 18th place Blackburn Rovers, who collected only eight points. Hull will next face Nottingham Forest away in the 10th round of the league.