Zamalek have reportedly refused to let their player Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh join the Egyptian locals national...
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: 26/9 – 28/9
Too many Egyptians playing abroad? Don’t have the time to watch your favorite foreign-based Egyptian players? KingFut have got you covered; we’re providing you with a roundup of all the Pharaohs Abroad performances around the globe this week.
Anderlecht – Mahmoud Trezeguet
Ex-Ahly star Mahmoud Hassan Trezeguet watched his team win 1-0 against St. Truiden. This was the first time the Egyptian featured for his side at all.
Chesterfield – Sam Morsy
Chesterfield captain and and Egyptian national team eligible Sam Morsy fell at the Proact Stadium as they were defeated 2-1. The midfielder played the full 90 minutes in a game that was set for a draw if not for Burton Albion’s late goal through substitute Jerome Binnom-Williams.
Hull City – Ahmed Elmohamady
Panetolikos – Amr Warda
Amr Warda played 25 minutes in his side’s 5-1 loss to AEL Kalloni in the Greece Super League.
Roma – Mohamed Salah
Nacional – Aly Ghazal
Nacional star Aly Ghazal featured for his side for a total of 45 minutes, conceding a goal in the process, before being replaced at halftime by Bonilha. Ghazal’s teammates equalised immediately after the second half kicked off. The rest of the game saw no goals, bringing the game to a 1-1 result at full time.
Basel – Mohamed El-Nenny
Egyptian midfielder Mohamed El-Nenny put in an influential 90-minute performance, helping his side to a 3-1 win over Lugano. Basel’s lead at the top of the table has been extended to six points after rivals Grasshopper FC drew with St. Gallen.