Egypt’s local national team have defeated Benin 2-0 in the preparations for CHAN...
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
Warda makes substitute appearance as Panetolikos fall to 5-1 defeat
Amr Warda played 25 minutes in his side’s 5-1 loss to AEL Kalloni in the Greece Super League.
The Egyptian’s attacking presence was sorely missed in the first interval, as the hosts made easy work of Panetolikos in the first half and scored four unanswered goals.
Emiliano Nahuel Ellacopulos, Fotis Georgiou (twice), Daniel Adejo and Giorgos Manousos scored Kalloni’s goals, while Marcos Paulo netted a consolation goal seven minutes from time.
Panetolikos are currently sitting in 5th place, but could drop as much as five spots in the league standings before the current round of matches is over.