Mohamed Sanad’s Club Balonmano Naturhouse La Rioja beat Macedonian HC Metalrug to qualify to champions...
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
Mansour: 15,000 fans to attend CAFCC semi-final second leg
Zamalek board members and the club’s official spokesman Ahmed Mansour said that Zamalek received the green light to host 15,000 fans at Petrosport Stadium in the CAF Confederation Cup semi-final second leg.
Mortada Mansour’s son Ahmed said on Nile Sports that authorities agreed to allow 15,000 Zamalek fans to attend the club’s semi-final second leg next week.
“We received the security forces’ approval that Petrosport Stadium will receive 15,000 Zamalek fans during the second leg,” Mansour said.
The club’s spokesman went on to say that the Ultras White Knights would be welcome to the game but would have to enter the stadium as “regular fans.”
“I am against putting Zamalek fans into different groups and classes. They are not allowed to use any violence, weapons or flares, and we welcome them as we did before during the domestic double celebrations,” he said.
In February, 22 Zamalek fans were killed in the Air Defense Stadium disaster. Since then, fans have not been allowed to attend matches.
The second leg of the tournament is scheduled next Saturday.