Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha has been chosen to take part in a...
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
KingFut Weekly Awards: Idriss Kameni African Player of the Week
This is the KingFut Weekly Awards, where the best goals and performances of African footballers featuring worldwide are recognized.
GOAL OF THE WEEK: DIDIER DROGBA
Looks like Didier Drogba still got it. The Ivorian veteran continued his great showing for Montreal Impact with a brace over the weekend. Our pick was his first goal. Donning a blue jersey reminiscent of his terror-striking Chelsea days; he put on a good foot race, bamboozled a challenger and slotted home as we know he can.
PLAYER OF THE WEEK: IDRISS KAMENI
Malaga held Real Madrid to a goalless draw in their La Liga encounter over the weekend. They had their defense repeatedly breached, by Real’s star cast, but Carlos Idriss Kameni remained a final barrier. The Cameroonian goalkeeper was equal to every effort Real Madrid could muster and earned his outplayed side a point.
Kameni’s spectacular performance lost Real Madrid top spot in La Liga and also subject Cristiano Ronaldo to wait a little longer to break his side’s all-time goal scoring record.
You disagree with our picks? Share yours with our respective social media platforms with the hashtag #KFWA