Al Ahly have defeated Kenyan side Prisons 3-0 in the quarter-finals of the African...
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
KingFut Weekly Awards: Idriss Kameni African Player of the Week
This is the KingFut Weekly Awards, where the best goals and performances of African footballers featuring worldwide are recognized.
GOAL OF THE WEEK: DIDIER DROGBA
Looks like Didier Drogba still got it. The Ivorian veteran continued his great showing for Montreal Impact with a brace over the weekend. Our pick was his first goal. Donning a blue jersey reminiscent of his terror-striking Chelsea days; he put on a good foot race, bamboozled a challenger and slotted home as we know he can.
PLAYER OF THE WEEK: IDRISS KAMENI
Malaga held Real Madrid to a goalless draw in their La Liga encounter over the weekend. They had their defense repeatedly breached, by Real’s star cast, but Carlos Idriss Kameni remained a final barrier. The Cameroonian goalkeeper was equal to every effort Real Madrid could muster and earned his outplayed side a point.
Kameni’s spectacular performance lost Real Madrid top spot in La Liga and also subject Cristiano Ronaldo to wait a little longer to break his side’s all-time goal scoring record.
You disagree with our picks? Share yours with our respective social media platforms with the hashtag #KFWA