Egypt’s Mohamed Elneny seems happy and satisfied with his role and achievements with...
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
KingFut Weekly Awards: Idriss Kameni African Player of the Week
This is the KingFut Weekly Awards, where the best goals and performances of African footballers featuring worldwide are recognized.
GOAL OF THE WEEK: DIDIER DROGBA
Looks like Didier Drogba still got it. The Ivorian veteran continued his great showing for Montreal Impact with a brace over the weekend. Our pick was his first goal. Donning a blue jersey reminiscent of his terror-striking Chelsea days; he put on a good foot race, bamboozled a challenger and slotted home as we know he can.
PLAYER OF THE WEEK: IDRISS KAMENI
Malaga held Real Madrid to a goalless draw in their La Liga encounter over the weekend. They had their defense repeatedly breached, by Real’s star cast, but Carlos Idriss Kameni remained a final barrier. The Cameroonian goalkeeper was equal to every effort Real Madrid could muster and earned his outplayed side a point.
Kameni’s spectacular performance lost Real Madrid top spot in La Liga and also subject Cristiano Ronaldo to wait a little longer to break his side’s all-time goal scoring record.
You disagree with our picks? Share yours with our respective social media platforms with the hashtag #KFWA