Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
KingFut Weekly Awards: Idriss Kameni African Player of the Week
This is the KingFut Weekly Awards, where the best goals and performances of African footballers featuring worldwide are recognized.
GOAL OF THE WEEK: DIDIER DROGBA
Looks like Didier Drogba still got it. The Ivorian veteran continued his great showing for Montreal Impact with a brace over the weekend. Our pick was his first goal. Donning a blue jersey reminiscent of his terror-striking Chelsea days; he put on a good foot race, bamboozled a challenger and slotted home as we know he can.
PLAYER OF THE WEEK: IDRISS KAMENI
Malaga held Real Madrid to a goalless draw in their La Liga encounter over the weekend. They had their defense repeatedly breached, by Real’s star cast, but Carlos Idriss Kameni remained a final barrier. The Cameroonian goalkeeper was equal to every effort Real Madrid could muster and earned his outplayed side a point.
Kameni’s spectacular performance lost Real Madrid top spot in La Liga and also subject Cristiano Ronaldo to wait a little longer to break his side’s all-time goal scoring record.
You disagree with our picks? Share yours with our respective social media platforms with the hashtag #KFWA