Ghana national team manager Avram Grant has spoken ahead of their 2017...
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
- Al Ahly squad for CAFCL announced
- AFCON Roundup: Favourites fail to impress in group B
- OFFICIAL: Hamada Tolba joins ENPPI on free transfer
- Handball: Denmark beat Egypt in World Championship
- Cúper: We’re positive that we can stop Mali’s players
- Ekramy leaves Egypt training session because of hamstring injury
- AFCON Roundup: Group A teams share spoils
- EXCLUSIVE: Chinese club in negotiations to sign Aly Ghazal
KingFut Weekly Awards: Idriss Kameni African Player of the Week
This is the KingFut Weekly Awards, where the best goals and performances of African footballers featuring worldwide are recognized.
GOAL OF THE WEEK: DIDIER DROGBA
Looks like Didier Drogba still got it. The Ivorian veteran continued his great showing for Montreal Impact with a brace over the weekend. Our pick was his first goal. Donning a blue jersey reminiscent of his terror-striking Chelsea days; he put on a good foot race, bamboozled a challenger and slotted home as we know he can.
PLAYER OF THE WEEK: IDRISS KAMENI
Malaga held Real Madrid to a goalless draw in their La Liga encounter over the weekend. They had their defense repeatedly breached, by Real’s star cast, but Carlos Idriss Kameni remained a final barrier. The Cameroonian goalkeeper was equal to every effort Real Madrid could muster and earned his outplayed side a point.
Kameni’s spectacular performance lost Real Madrid top spot in La Liga and also subject Cristiano Ronaldo to wait a little longer to break his side’s all-time goal scoring record.
You disagree with our picks? Share yours with our respective social media platforms with the hashtag #KFWA