Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Al Ahly: Abdel-Fadil, Hendrik refuse to join El-Maqassa
Al Ahly have previously announced the release of both players, as the Red Devils were looking to trim their squad after the club’s recent signings of Rami Rabia and Ahmed Hegazy.
Gabr claimed that both players, who were notified that they were free to join another club, refused to join Misr El-Maqassa.
Abdel-Fadil, who extended his contract in July for three years, has requested to be compensated for the remainder of the time on his contract. The 32-year-old defender, who has been with the Cairo giants since 2009, has played 62 games in the red jersey but has fallen out of favor recently due to numerous injuries.
Gabr stated that Alaa Abdel-Sadek will meet with the former Ismaily player and his agent in order to come to an agreement regarding the player’s demands.
On the other hand, Al Ahly owe Hendrik $750,000, which is the remainder of his contract that ends in 2018. The 28-year-old Brazilian-German midfielder had secured a move to Al Ahly in 2015 from Iranian club Esteghlal. However, an injury impeded him from playing and he was able to make only four appearances for Al Ahly.