Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Karim Nedved aiming to use U-20 AFCON as stepping stone to Europe
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
Al Ahly: Abdel-Fadil, Hendrik refuse to join El-Maqassa
Al Ahly have previously announced the release of both players, as the Red Devils were looking to trim their squad after the club’s recent signings of Rami Rabia and Ahmed Hegazy.
Gabr claimed that both players, who were notified that they were free to join another club, refused to join Misr El-Maqassa.
Abdel-Fadil, who extended his contract in July for three years, has requested to be compensated for the remainder of the time on his contract. The 32-year-old defender, who has been with the Cairo giants since 2009, has played 62 games in the red jersey but has fallen out of favor recently due to numerous injuries.
Gabr stated that Alaa Abdel-Sadek will meet with the former Ismaily player and his agent in order to come to an agreement regarding the player’s demands.
On the other hand, Al Ahly owe Hendrik $750,000, which is the remainder of his contract that ends in 2018. The 28-year-old Brazilian-German midfielder had secured a move to Al Ahly in 2015 from Iranian club Esteghlal. However, an injury impeded him from playing and he was able to make only four appearances for Al Ahly.