Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha was nominated for the CAF 2016 Referee of...
- Gerisha nominated for CAF Best Referee of the Year Award
- Sobhi nominated for Most Promising Talent
- Zamalek nominated for CAF Club of the Year award
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
Egypt’s Bassiouny called up to Austria under-18 national team
Egypt-eligible forward Mohamed Bassiouny has been called up to Austria’s U18 national team camp.
Austria Wien forward Mohamed Bassiouny has been called up to represent Austria’s U18 national team in their match against Ukraine next week, as well as their following match against Italy in November.
The 17-year-old has been is superb form for his club this season, recently scoring a hattrick against AKA Vorarlberg.
His performances this season has gone unnoticed and have caught the eyes of Austria officials, as the player sits at the summit of the U18 Austrian league top scorers with eight goals so far this season.
It is worth mentioning that the player of Egyptian origin can still represent the Pharaohs if called up.