An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
Egypt’s Bassiouny called up to Austria under-18 national team
Egypt-eligible forward Mohamed Bassiouny has been called up to Austria’s U18 national team camp.
Austria Wien forward Mohamed Bassiouny has been called up to represent Austria’s U18 national team in their match against Ukraine next week, as well as their following match against Italy in November.
The 17-year-old has been is superb form for his club this season, recently scoring a hattrick against AKA Vorarlberg.
His performances this season has gone unnoticed and have caught the eyes of Austria officials, as the player sits at the summit of the U18 Austrian league top scorers with eight goals so far this season.
It is worth mentioning that the player of Egyptian origin can still represent the Pharaohs if called up.