Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Egypt’s Bassiouny called up to Austria under-18 national team
Austria Wien forward Mohamed Bassiouny has been called up to represent Austria’s U18 national team in their match against Ukraine next week, as well as their following match against Italy in November.
The 17-year-old has been is superb form for his club this season, recently scoring a hattrick against AKA Vorarlberg.
His performances this season has gone unnoticed and have caught the eyes of Austria officials, as the player sits at the summit of the U18 Austrian league top scorers with eight goals so far this season.
It is worth mentioning that the player of Egyptian origin can still represent the Pharaohs if called up.