Héctor Cúper spoke about Abdel-Shafy’s situation, Elneny and Kahraba ahead of Egypt’s crucial encounter...
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
Egypt’s Bassiouny called up to Austria under-18 national team
Austria Wien forward Mohamed Bassiouny has been called up to represent Austria’s U18 national team in their match against Ukraine next week, as well as their following match against Italy in November.
The 17-year-old has been is superb form for his club this season, recently scoring a hattrick against AKA Vorarlberg.
His performances this season has gone unnoticed and have caught the eyes of Austria officials, as the player sits at the summit of the U18 Austrian league top scorers with eight goals so far this season.
It is worth mentioning that the player of Egyptian origin can still represent the Pharaohs if called up.