Ghana Football Association’s technical director Francis Oti Akenteng has spoken about their...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
Cúper calls up 13 from Al Ahly, Zamalek for friendlies
Egypt is set to face Senegal and Zambia on the 8th and the 11th of October respectively as part of their preparations for the World Cup qualifiers.
59-year-old Cúper has named 13 players from each of Al Ahly and Zamalek in his initial 56-man squad list. The Argentine coach is yet to decide the final squad list that will be traveling the to UAE to attend the training camp. Therefore, the national team’s managing director, Alaa Abdel-Aziz has asked all the clubs for the players’ passports in order to get them UAE’s visa.
Al Ahly players called up:
Sherif Ekramy, Ahmed Fathi, Saad Samir, Hussein El-Sayed,Rami Rabia, Ahmed Hegazy, Sabry Rahil, Bassem Ali, Momen Zakaria, Saleh Gomaa, Ramadan Sobhy, Mohamed Hamdy Zaky, Amr Gamal.