Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
Cúper calls up 13 from Al Ahly, Zamalek for friendlies
Egypt is set to face Senegal and Zambia on the 8th and the 11th of October respectively as part of their preparations for the World Cup qualifiers.
59-year-old Cúper has named 13 players from each of Al Ahly and Zamalek in his initial 56-man squad list. The Argentine coach is yet to decide the final squad list that will be traveling the to UAE to attend the training camp. Therefore, the national team’s managing director, Alaa Abdel-Aziz has asked all the clubs for the players’ passports in order to get them UAE’s visa.
Al Ahly players called up:
Sherif Ekramy, Ahmed Fathi, Saad Samir, Hussein El-Sayed,Rami Rabia, Ahmed Hegazy, Sabry Rahil, Bassem Ali, Momen Zakaria, Saleh Gomaa, Ramadan Sobhy, Mohamed Hamdy Zaky, Amr Gamal.