A Sherif Ekramy penalty save in the dying seconds of the match...
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
Egypt down 2 places in October FIFA rankings
Egypt dropped 2 places in the latest FIFA ranking released on Thursday, October 1 to become the 51st placed team worldwide.
Egypt dropped 2 places in the monthly FIFA ranking, October edition, and now occupy the 51st position worldwide. This sees the Pharaohs ranked 9th in Africa, down from 8th in September.
Algeria remain on top of Africa with an overall ranking of 19th, followed by Côte d’Ivoire and Ghana who occupy the 21st and 25th spots in the overall ranking respectively.
Argentina retained its stronghold upon the pinnacle of world football, followed by Germany and Belgium.
The biggest leap of the month belongs to Liberia, who climbed 65 places to 95th.
The biggest fall of the month belongs to Cyprus, who dropped 28 places to 114th.