Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
Egypt down 2 places in October FIFA rankings
Egypt dropped 2 places in the monthly FIFA ranking, October edition, and now occupy the 51st position worldwide. This sees the Pharaohs ranked 9th in Africa, down from 8th in September.
Algeria remain on top of Africa with an overall ranking of 19th, followed by Côte d’Ivoire and Ghana who occupy the 21st and 25th spots in the overall ranking respectively.
Argentina retained its stronghold upon the pinnacle of world football, followed by Germany and Belgium.
The biggest leap of the month belongs to Liberia, who climbed 65 places to 95th.
The biggest fall of the month belongs to Cyprus, who dropped 28 places to 114th.