In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
Egypt down 2 places in October FIFA rankings
Egypt dropped 2 places in the monthly FIFA ranking, October edition, and now occupy the 51st position worldwide. This sees the Pharaohs ranked 9th in Africa, down from 8th in September.
Argentina retained its stronghold upon the pinnacle of world football, followed by Germany and Belgium.
The biggest leap of the month belongs to Liberia, who climbed 65 places to 95th.
The biggest fall of the month belongs to Cyprus, who dropped 28 places to 114th.