Al Ahly football director Sayed Abdel-Hafiz assured that the internal situation for...
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Meteb is an important player for us
- Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
Egypt down 2 places in October FIFA rankings
Egypt dropped 2 places in the monthly FIFA ranking, October edition, and now occupy the 51st position worldwide. This sees the Pharaohs ranked 9th in Africa, down from 8th in September.
Algeria remain on top of Africa with an overall ranking of 19th, followed by Côte d’Ivoire and Ghana who occupy the 21st and 25th spots in the overall ranking respectively.
Argentina retained its stronghold upon the pinnacle of world football, followed by Germany and Belgium.
The biggest leap of the month belongs to Liberia, who climbed 65 places to 95th.
The biggest fall of the month belongs to Cyprus, who dropped 28 places to 114th.