Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Mahmoud Gaber lead Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
Egypt down 2 places in October FIFA rankings
Egypt dropped 2 places in the latest FIFA ranking released on Thursday, October 1 to become the 51st placed team worldwide.
Egypt dropped 2 places in the monthly FIFA ranking, October edition, and now occupy the 51st position worldwide. This sees the Pharaohs ranked 9th in Africa, down from 8th in September.
Algeria remain on top of Africa with an overall ranking of 19th, followed by Côte d’Ivoire and Ghana who occupy the 21st and 25th spots in the overall ranking respectively.
Argentina retained its stronghold upon the pinnacle of world football, followed by Germany and Belgium.
The biggest leap of the month belongs to Liberia, who climbed 65 places to 95th.
The biggest fall of the month belongs to Cyprus, who dropped 28 places to 114th.