Zimbabwean forward, Khamat Billiat, is glad that he stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns...
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: 75,000 allowed to attend Egypt qualifier against Ghana
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
OFFICIAL: Mohamed Salah is a Roma player on permanent basis
The former Chelsea winger has joined Roma in summer 2015 on loan with an option to buy from the Blues that would become a forced one should the player reach certain number of appearances which, according to the Italian club, have been met.
Here is a part of AS Roma’s financial statement:
“Among the most significant transactions of the summer transfer campaign of the sporting season 2014/2015, conducted from July 1 to August 31, 2015 were:
The acquistion on permanent basis of the rights of players Dzeko of Manchester City, Salah of Chelsea and Falque of Genoa. For these players there were initially signed agreements to be acquired on temporary basis, became permanent following the verification, during the first months, of the contractual conditions previously set.”
The 23-year-old winger previously played for Swiss side FC Basel in 2012 coming from local side Arab Contractors, before making a swoop in January 2014 to the Premier League moving to Chelsea where he only lasted for one year and due to lack of playing time, Salah joined Fiorentina on a 6 month loan in January 2015.