Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
Warda among 6 foreign-based players called up for national team
Egypt coach Héctor Cúper called up six foreign-based players to join the national team training camp in the UAE ahead of the upcoming friendlies.
Egypt will face Senegal and Zambia on the 8th and the 11th of October respectively as part of their preparations for the 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifiers.
The Argentine coach included Panetolikos FC player Amr Warda, who moved to the Greek team in the summer transfer window, in the squad.
Mohamed Salah (AS Roma), Mohamed El-Nenny (FC Basel), Ahmed Hassan Koka (SC Braga), Mahmoud Hassan Trezeguet (RSC Anderlecht) , Mohamed Abel-Shafy (Al Ahli Jeddah) and Amr Warda (Panetolikos) have all received call-ups from Cúper.
59-year-old Cúper has previously named 13 players from each of Al Ahly and Zamalek in his initial 56-man squad list. The Argentine coach is yet to decide the final squad list that will be traveling the to UAE to attend the training camp.