Ifeanyi Ubah owner, Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah has resealed a statement, criticising...
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
El-Nenny plays 90 minutes in Basel win over Lech Poznan
Mohamed El-Nenny played all 90 minutes, as his side won 2-0 at home to Lech Poznan in Group I of the 2015/16 Europa League.
The reigning Swiss Super League champions did not claim the three points easily, despite the fairly comfortable-looking scoreline.
Midfielder Birkir Bjarnason opened the scoring for Basel in the 55th minute, after being set up by Walter Samuel.
The goal came six minutes after Karol Linetty was sent off for a second yellow card, to compound the visitors’ misery.
Teenage sensation Breel Embolo wrapped up the points in the final seconds of the match, with Mark Janko claiming the assist.
The win means Basel have now won both of their Group I games, and sees them sit at the top of the group with six points, three ahead of second-placed Fiorentina.