Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
El-Nenny plays 90 minutes in Basel win over Lech Poznan
Mohamed El-Nenny played all 90 minutes, as his side won 2-0 at home to Lech Poznan in Group I of the 2015/16 Europa League.
The reigning Swiss Super League champions did not claim the three points easily, despite the fairly comfortable-looking scoreline.
Midfielder Birkir Bjarnason opened the scoring for Basel in the 55th minute, after being set up by Walter Samuel.
The goal came six minutes after Karol Linetty was sent off for a second yellow card, to compound the visitors’ misery.
Teenage sensation Breel Embolo wrapped up the points in the final seconds of the match, with Mark Janko claiming the assist.
The win means Basel have now won both of their Group I games, and sees them sit at the top of the group with six points, three ahead of second-placed Fiorentina.