Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
El-Nenny plays 90 minutes in Basel win over Lech Poznan
Mohamed El-Nenny played all 90 minutes, as his side won 2-0 at home to Lech Poznan in Group I of the 2015/16 Europa League.
The reigning Swiss Super League champions did not claim the three points easily, despite the fairly comfortable-looking scoreline.
Midfielder Birkir Bjarnason opened the scoring for Basel in the 55th minute, after being set up by Walter Samuel.
The goal came six minutes after Karol Linetty was sent off for a second yellow card, to compound the visitors’ misery.
Teenage sensation Breel Embolo wrapped up the points in the final seconds of the match, with Mark Janko claiming the assist.
The win means Basel have now won both of their Group I games, and sees them sit at the top of the group with six points, three ahead of second-placed Fiorentina.