Former Al Ain FC Croatian coach Zlatko Dalic revealed that he was honored...
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
El-Nenny plays 90 minutes in Basel win over Lech Poznan
Mohamed El-Nenny played all 90 minutes, as his side won 2-0 at home to Lech Poznan in Group I of the 2015/16 Europa League.
The reigning Swiss Super League champions did not claim the three points easily, despite the fairly comfortable-looking scoreline.
Midfielder Birkir Bjarnason opened the scoring for Basel in the 55th minute, after being set up by Walter Samuel.
The goal came six minutes after Karol Linetty was sent off for a second yellow card, to compound the visitors’ misery.
Teenage sensation Breel Embolo wrapped up the points in the final seconds of the match, with Mark Janko claiming the assist.
The win means Basel have now won both of their Group I games, and sees them sit at the top of the group with six points, three ahead of second-placed Fiorentina.