Roma progressed to the next round of the Europa League despite falling...
- Roma advance in Europa League despite losing to Villarreal
- VIDEO: Amr Gamal ends goal drought in Al Ahly win over Degla
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: 3/10 – 4/10
Too many Egyptians playing abroad? Don’t have the time to watch your favorite foreign-based Egyptian players? KingFut have got you covered; we’re providing you with a roundup of all the Pharaohs Abroad performances around the globe this week.
The right sided player played all 90 minutes away at Nottingham Forest, as his side picked up a 1-0 win thanks to an Abel Hernandez strike just before half time. The Uruguayan forward also had a penalty saved by Doris de Vries, which Forest may have felt was harshly awarded.
The Spireites defeated Crewe Alexandra 2-1 with Dan Gardner scoring a goal in each half. Morsy captained the side. The result takes Chesterfield up to 14th in League 1.
Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’
Koka played all 90 minutes in a 0-0 draw with the Porto based side Arouca. The result leaves the Arsenalistas 4th, 4 points off front runners Porto and Sporting.
The Nacional based defensive midfielder was booked early on and subsequently subbed off as his side lost 3-1 away at Pacos de Ferreira.
Warda’s Panetolikos side lost 5-1 to Panionios with most of the damage being done in a first half which saw the Canaries down 4-0 going into the break. In Panetolikos’ second 5-1 loss in succession, Amr Warda received a booking for his troubles, after starting this match from the very beginning.
Omonia Nicosia drew 0-0 at home against Apollon with Hafez playing all 90 minutes. The result puts the Cypriot side 6th in the table, 4 points behind leaders APOEL.
Roma defeated Palermo 4-2 in Sicily, in a result which puts them into the Champions League spaces although this may only be temporary. Although Salah took up a more central role, it was Florenzi, Pjanic and a Gervinho brace that provided the Roma goals.
Zurich held Elneny’s Basel to a 2-2 draw in Zurich, with Elneny coming on in the 75th minute. Despite dropping points Basel remain 7 points clear at the top of the table.