Lierse football club announced on their website that the team’s midfielder Amr...
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
- Cuper: Expect more than 11 players participating in AFCON
- Mali coach: We have equal chances with Egypt and Ghana
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
- Handball: Egypt beat Bahrain to edge closer to last 16
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: 3/10 – 4/10
Too many Egyptians playing abroad? Don’t have the time to watch your favorite foreign-based Egyptian players? KingFut have got you covered; we’re providing you with a roundup of all the Pharaohs Abroad performances around the globe this week.
The right sided player played all 90 minutes away at Nottingham Forest, as his side picked up a 1-0 win thanks to an Abel Hernandez strike just before half time. The Uruguayan forward also had a penalty saved by Doris de Vries, which Forest may have felt was harshly awarded.
The Spireites defeated Crewe Alexandra 2-1 with Dan Gardner scoring a goal in each half. Morsy captained the side. The result takes Chesterfield up to 14th in League 1.
Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’
Koka played all 90 minutes in a 0-0 draw with the Porto based side Arouca. The result leaves the Arsenalistas 4th, 4 points off front runners Porto and Sporting.
The Nacional based defensive midfielder was booked early on and subsequently subbed off as his side lost 3-1 away at Pacos de Ferreira.
Warda’s Panetolikos side lost 5-1 to Panionios with most of the damage being done in a first half which saw the Canaries down 4-0 going into the break. In Panetolikos’ second 5-1 loss in succession, Amr Warda received a booking for his troubles, after starting this match from the very beginning.
Omonia Nicosia drew 0-0 at home against Apollon with Hafez playing all 90 minutes. The result puts the Cypriot side 6th in the table, 4 points behind leaders APOEL.
Roma defeated Palermo 4-2 in Sicily, in a result which puts them into the Champions League spaces although this may only be temporary. Although Salah took up a more central role, it was Florenzi, Pjanic and a Gervinho brace that provided the Roma goals.
Zurich held Elneny’s Basel to a 2-2 draw in Zurich, with Elneny coming on in the 75th minute. Despite dropping points Basel remain 7 points clear at the top of the table.