Egypt’s Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica defeats Braga one nil...
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
- Former Al Ahly manager Garrido sacked by Al-Ettifaq
- VIDEO: Smouha edge Maqassa in seven-goal thriller
- Zambia announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Shikabala excluded from Zamalek squad against Tala’a El-Gaish
USM Alger squeeze through to CAF Champions League final
In an uneventful encounter, the visitors failed to score the two goals they needed to qualify for the final.
In fact, it was the hosts that almost killed off the tie with a 26th-minute goal, but Aoudia failed to score when sent one-on-one with goalkeeper Feudjou after a defensive error.
In the 85th minute, a big save from Zemmaouche kept the game from going to a nervy finish, and USM Alger thought they’d scored a goal of their own in the fourth minute of stoppage time, but it was ruled out by the referee.
The Algerians will learn the identity of their fellow finalists tomorrow night, when TP Mazembe and Al-Merrikh do battle in Lumbumbashi.