Zamalek board member Hani Zada expressed his happiness that the club was drawn into...
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
- Dodo El-Gabbas scores and assists in Lierse win over Union SG
- Ramadan Sobhi reveals effect of AFCON on Stoke career
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
USM Alger squeeze through to CAF Champions League final
In an uneventful encounter, the visitors failed to score the two goals they needed to qualify for the final.
In fact, it was the hosts that almost killed off the tie with a 26th-minute goal, but Aoudia failed to score when sent one-on-one with goalkeeper Feudjou after a defensive error.
In the 85th minute, a big save from Zemmaouche kept the game from going to a nervy finish, and USM Alger thought they’d scored a goal of their own in the fourth minute of stoppage time, but it was ruled out by the referee.
The Algerians will learn the identity of their fellow finalists tomorrow night, when TP Mazembe and Al-Merrikh do battle in Lumbumbashi.