Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
Egypt beats Canada 5-0 in second World Military Cup match
Egyptian military national team thrashed Canada 5-0 in their second game in the World Military Cup which is held in South Korea.
Smouha’s Alaa Ali was the first to score after 25 minutes followed by a second goal from Arafa El-Sayed. Ali then managed to score again in the second half making the score 3-0. Six minutes before the game ended, Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah scored two goals.
This is the second win for Egypt after beating Guinea 6-1 in the first round of the tournament which makes Egypt on top of the group with six points.
Egypt’s group B consists of Guinea, Canada, Brazil and Oman. The two teams on top of group A and B will be playing against each other for the golden medals.