Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
Egypt defeat Oman to maintain group lead in World Military Cup
Egypt’s military national team beat Oman 2-1 on Tuesday in their third game of the World Military Cup.
The Egyptian team have previously defeated Guinea and Canada in their first two games of the tournament, which is taking place in South Korea from 28 September to 12 October.
In Egypt’s third win in a row, Smouha’s striker Hossam Salama ‘Paulo’ opened the scoring in the first half. In the 52nd minute, Oman levelled the scoreline after netting a penalty.
Ten minutes later, Oman’s defender scored an own goal to make the scoreline 2-1 and give the Pharaohs the lead again.
Paulo now has four goals to his name in the tournament as he previously scored a hat-trick when Egypt thrashed Guinea 6-1 in their first game.
Egypt were drawn in Group B, alongside Guinea, Brazil, Canada, and Oman. Group A consists of South Korea, Qatar, United States, France, and Algeria.
The Pharaohs sit on top of their group with nine points, followed by Oman and Brazil with six points each. Egypt will face Brazil on Thursday in their final match of the group stage. The two teams on top of group A and B will be playing against each other for the golden medal.