Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
Egypt – Senegal friendly called off
The cancellation comes after discovering that Senegal’s first team will play against Nigeria just hours after the scheduled Egypt game, and that the U-23 team will be the one facing the Egyptian national team.
“We had a contract with the company which arranged the match stipulating that Egypt will play against Senegal’s first team, not the Olympic one; this is unacceptable,” EFA vice president Hassan Fareed told FilGoal.com.
It is worth noting that Egypt will play against Zambia on Sunday, the 11th of October.