Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
Egypt – Senegal friendly called off
The cancellation comes after discovering that Senegal’s first team will play against Nigeria just hours after the scheduled Egypt game, and that the U-23 team will be the one facing the Egyptian national team.
“We had a contract with the company which arranged the match stipulating that Egypt will play against Senegal’s first team, not the Olympic one; this is unacceptable,” EFA vice president Hassan Fareed told FilGoal.com.
It is worth noting that Egypt will play against Zambia on Sunday, the 11th of October.