Elneny was an usused substitute for Arsenal, while Ramadan Sobhi featured for...
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
Egypt – Senegal friendly called off
The cancellation comes after discovering that Senegal’s first team will play against Nigeria just hours after the scheduled Egypt game, and that the U-23 team will be the one facing the Egyptian national team.
“We had a contract with the company which arranged the match stipulating that Egypt will play against Senegal’s first team, not the Olympic one; this is unacceptable,” EFA vice president Hassan Fareed told FilGoal.com.
It is worth noting that Egypt will play against Zambia on Sunday, the 11th of October.