Belgian manager Georges Leekens has been appointed coach of the Algerian national...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
Egypt – Senegal friendly called off
The cancellation comes after discovering that Senegal’s first team will play against Nigeria just hours after the scheduled Egypt game, and that the U-23 team will be the one facing the Egyptian national team.
“We had a contract with the company which arranged the match stipulating that Egypt will play against Senegal’s first team, not the Olympic one; this is unacceptable,” EFA vice president Hassan Fareed told FilGoal.com.
It is worth noting that Egypt will play against Zambia on Sunday, the 11th of October.