Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
Mansour threatens Bassem Morsi, blames Egyptian FA
Zamalek chairman Mortada Mansour has threatened to end Bassem Morsi’s football career, after the striker’s support for the Ultras and his refusal of Ali Gabr’s suspension.
Mansour has revealed that he requested from the Egyptian Football Association (EFA) to send Morsi back from the UAE, where he’s taking part in the Egyptian national team training camp, in order to undergo investigation at Zamalek.
“The EFA will be penalized for taking the player to Dubai whilst he is currently suspended by his club,” Mansour said in a televised interview.
Following Ali Gabr’s early dismissal against Etoile Sportive du Sahel, Morsi had expressed his rejection for the club’s decision to suspend his teammate. The striker’s statement, besides his support for the Ultras, triggered a tussle with the Zamalek chairman.
“I will end your football career. Do you want for the chaotic days of Shikabala to return? This won’t happen. Hussein El-Sayed spit on Fathi Mabrouk and no action was taken against him and that’s why Al Ahly are falling apart,” Mansour said.
Following his tussle with Mansour, Morsi said that he’s going to make a surprise move to a European club in January.
“I don’t want Bassem Morsi, even if he could win us the World Cup…the team win the championships, not a single player,” Mansour said.
Mansour added that if he received an offer to sell Morsi for 2m euros (around 17 million EGP), he would accept it.