Ifeanyi Ubah owner, Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah has resealed a statement, criticising...
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
Trezeguet out for at least six weeks following shoulder injury
Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ will be out of action for several weeks following a shoulder injury he sustained during Egypt’s national team training session.
The Anderlecht midfielder left Egypt’s national team training session in the United Arab Emirates with discomfort in his right shoulder.
King Fut have learned that the diagnosis is a broken shoulder, despite initial reports of it being a dislocation injury.
The former Al Ahly player will need to rest for several weeks to recover from the injury. As a result, he will not participate in the national team’s friendly games against Senegal and Zambia that are due to be held October 8th and 12th respectively in preparation for the World Cup and AFCON qualifiers.