Al Ahly manager Hossam El-Badry has announced his 22-man squad to face...
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
Trezeguet out for at least six weeks following shoulder injury
Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ will be out of action for several weeks following a shoulder injury he sustained during Egypt’s national team training session.
The Anderlecht midfielder left Egypt’s national team training session in the United Arab Emirates with discomfort in his right shoulder.
King Fut have learned that the diagnosis is a broken shoulder, despite initial reports of it being a dislocation injury.
The former Al Ahly player will need to rest for several weeks to recover from the injury. As a result, he will not participate in the national team’s friendly games against Senegal and Zambia that are due to be held October 8th and 12th respectively in preparation for the World Cup and AFCON qualifiers.