Egyptian locals national team and Hany Ramzy face a tough period ahead as...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
Trezeguet out for at least six weeks following shoulder injury
Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ will be out of action for several weeks following a shoulder injury he sustained during Egypt’s national team training session.
The Anderlecht midfielder left Egypt’s national team training session in the United Arab Emirates with discomfort in his right shoulder.
King Fut have learned that the diagnosis is a broken shoulder, despite initial reports of it being a dislocation injury.
The former Al Ahly player will need to rest for several weeks to recover from the injury. As a result, he will not participate in the national team’s friendly games against Senegal and Zambia that are due to be held October 8th and 12th respectively in preparation for the World Cup and AFCON qualifiers.