Egypt’s Minister of Youth and Sports Khaled Abdel-Aziz has officially approved on...
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
Trezeguet out for at least six weeks following shoulder injury
Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ will be out of action for several weeks following a shoulder injury he sustained during Egypt’s national team training session.
The Anderlecht midfielder left Egypt’s national team training session in the United Arab Emirates with discomfort in his right shoulder.
King Fut have learned that the diagnosis is a broken shoulder, despite initial reports of it being a dislocation injury.
The former Al Ahly player will need to rest for several weeks to recover from the injury. As a result, he will not participate in the national team’s friendly games against Senegal and Zambia that are due to be held October 8th and 12th respectively in preparation for the World Cup and AFCON qualifiers.