KingFut rounds up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup of...
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
Trezeguet out for at least six weeks following shoulder injury
Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ will be out of action for several weeks following a shoulder injury he sustained during Egypt’s national team training session.
The Anderlecht midfielder left Egypt’s national team training session in the United Arab Emirates with discomfort in his right shoulder.
King Fut have learned that the diagnosis is a broken shoulder, despite initial reports of it being a dislocation injury.
The former Al Ahly player will need to rest for several weeks to recover from the injury. As a result, he will not participate in the national team’s friendly games against Senegal and Zambia that are due to be held October 8th and 12th respectively in preparation for the World Cup and AFCON qualifiers.