Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
Egypt loss to Brazil gives Oman a spot in World Military Cup final
Egypt’s military national team have lost 2-1 to Brazil in their last game of the World Military Cup group stage, allowing Oman to reach the competition’s final.
The Pharaohs have won their first three games against Guinea, Canada and Oman, before losing to Brazil in the tournament, which is taking place in South Korea from 28 September to 12 October.
Egypt’s Ahmed Shedid Kenawy opened the scoring in the second minute, before Brazil striker Endson Rosendo Patriota leveled the scoreline in the 38th minute. The Brazilian team took the lead in the 57th minute, as Patriota scored his second goal in the game.
The Egyptian team, who topped their group before Thursday’s game, needed one point from their game against Brazil to secure their passage to the final. As they lost their last game, Oman climbed to the top of the group on goal difference.
Egypt have a goal difference of plus 10, while Oman have a plus 15 difference, helped by their 9-0 win against Canada on Thursday.
Oman advanced to face the top of Group A Algeria in the final. Egypt, however, will face the hosts South Korea for the bronze medal on Saturday.