Al Ahly coach Hossam El Badry rejected all rumors and reports saying...
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
- Kahraba scores and assists as Ittihad win at Ettifaq
Issa Hayatou appointed FIFA interim president
This decision comes after Sepp Blatter, Michel Platini and Jerome Valcke have all been banned by the FIFA Ethics Committee from football activity for 90 days, a suspension that can be extended for a further 45 days in the wake of a Swiss criminal investigation.
Hayatou, 69, was chosen for the position seeing as he is the oldest and longest serving member of the FIFA Executive Committee after joining in 1990, three years after being elected as the CAF president, the post he still occupies until today.
However, Hayatou won’t be running for FIFA presidency, a position that will likely be filled in 5 months’ time.