Al Masry have renewed Hossam Hassan’s contract as he continues to manage...
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
VIDEO: Late equaliser saves U-23 Egypt team’s blushes against China
Egypt’s U-23 national team drew 2-2 against hosts China in their Thursday morning friendly fixture.
Egypt opened the scoring after a Saleh Gomaa set piece led to Ismaily’s Mahmoud Hamad finding the back of the net in the 43rd minute, ensuring that they would end the first half in the lead.
With the second half underway, the hosts were in control and scored in the 49th minute, before the match official cancelled the goal due to an offside.
The cancelled goal didn’t stop China and they drew level with Hossam El-Badry’s side in the 62nd minute after a series of errors from Egypt goalkeeper Mosaad Awad and his defence.
Seven minutes later, China added to their tally to claim a 2-1 lead over Egypt.
Just when everyone thought the game would end in a shock win, Hussein Ragab equalised for the Pharaohs following some great work down the right flank from Al Ahly youngster Ramadan Sobhy as the game ended in a 2-2 draw.