The Egyptian national military team has managed to beat Canada 4-0 in...
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
VIDEO: Late equaliser saves U-23 Egypt team’s blushes against China
Egypt opened the scoring after a Saleh Gomaa set piece led to Ismaily’s Mahmoud Hamad finding the back of the net in the 43rd minute, ensuring that they would end the first half in the lead.
With the second half underway, the hosts were in control and scored in the 49th minute, before the match official cancelled the goal due to an offside.
The cancelled goal didn’t stop China and they drew level with Hossam El-Badry’s side in the 62nd minute after a series of errors from Egypt goalkeeper Mosaad Awad and his defence.
Seven minutes later, China added to their tally to claim a 2-1 lead over Egypt.
Just when everyone thought the game would end in a shock win, Hussein Ragab equalised for the Pharaohs following some great work down the right flank from Al Ahly youngster Ramadan Sobhy as the game ended in a 2-2 draw.