Zamalek manager Momen Soliman revealed that back-up keeper Mahmoud Abdel-Rehim “Gennesh” will...
- Zamalek manager says back-up keeper Gennesh to start against Sundowns
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
- Mohamed Elneny features in Arsenal’s goalless draw with Middlesbrough
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
Official: Al Ahly name Adli El Keiy as spokesman
The appointment of El Keiy is one of several decisions taken by the Red Devils’ board, who are attempting to make amends after a string of poor results this season.
Al Ahly announced El Keiy would be the new voice of the club following a board’s meeting where the club’s officials were expected to agree on the team’s new foreign coach.
Earlier last month, El Keiy declared he was offered a position at Al Ahly, however, the club’s official announcement didn’t come until Thursday.
El Keiy has a long history with Al Ahly as he has been hailed for making exceptional deals and signings for the Reds in the past when he worked as the club’s marketing director.
He has previously criticized the Red Castle’s former marketing director for failing to promote Al Ahly’s signings. He also asserted that as a spokesman, he would set standards for being more transparent and professional when communicating with the media.