Desire Oparonozie’s late goal was enough to see the Super Falcons through...
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
- Spalletti comments on Salah’s absence ahead of Rome Derby
- Kahraba: Fans are the reason behind my performance
- Inzaghi: Mohamed Salah added value to Roma
- Radja Nainggolan: Salah is an important player
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
Official: Al Ahly name Adli El Keiy as spokesman
The appointment of El Keiy is one of several decisions taken by the Red Devils’ board, who are attempting to make amends after a string of poor results this season.
Al Ahly announced El Keiy would be the new voice of the club following a board’s meeting where the club’s officials were expected to agree on the team’s new foreign coach.
Earlier last month, El Keiy declared he was offered a position at Al Ahly, however, the club’s official announcement didn’t come until Thursday.
El Keiy has a long history with Al Ahly as he has been hailed for making exceptional deals and signings for the Reds in the past when he worked as the club’s marketing director.
He has previously criticized the Red Castle’s former marketing director for failing to promote Al Ahly’s signings. He also asserted that as a spokesman, he would set standards for being more transparent and professional when communicating with the media.