Mohamed Salah scored a brace for his Roma side, who comfortably handled...
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
Suárez meets, trains with Egypt’s Nogoom El Mostakbal FC
Uruguay international striker Luis Suárez met with Nogoom El Mostakbal FC players in their camp in Spain during the international break and ahead of the new Egyptian season.
The FC Barcelona player was keen to attend a training with the team, otherwise known as ‘Pepsi Stars’ and participated in a game with the Egyptian players where he directed some of the play.
He also took a part in a penalty shootout, in which he succeeded to score one penalty but failed to score his second one, an attempted Panenka.
Luis Suárez’ international ban is still in effect, and as a result he has stayed in Barcelona during the international break.
Suárez took to his official Facebook page to express his delight after meeting the young Egyptian team and mentioned he witnessed ‘the good level of Egyptian football’ in an Egypt-targeted post.
Nogoom El Mostakbal kick off their league campaign in just under a fortnight, as they aim to secure promotion to the Egyptian Premier League.