Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Suárez meets, trains with Egypt’s Nogoom El Mostakbal FC
Uruguay international striker Luis Suárez met with Nogoom El Mostakbal FC players in their camp in Spain during the international break and ahead of the new Egyptian season.
The FC Barcelona player was keen to attend a training with the team, otherwise known as ‘Pepsi Stars’ and participated in a game with the Egyptian players where he directed some of the play.
He also took a part in a penalty shootout, in which he succeeded to score one penalty but failed to score his second one, an attempted Panenka.
Luis Suárez’ international ban is still in effect, and as a result he has stayed in Barcelona during the international break.
Suárez took to his official Facebook page to express his delight after meeting the young Egyptian team and mentioned he witnessed ‘the good level of Egyptian football’ in an Egypt-targeted post.
Nogoom El Mostakbal kick off their league campaign in just under a fortnight, as they aim to secure promotion to the Egyptian Premier League.