Al Ahly striker Souleymane Coulibaly was pleased with his performance against Sokar El-Hawamdia...
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Hector Cuper: Reaching World Cup is our main target
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
Suárez meets, trains with Egypt’s Nogoom El Mostakbal FC
Uruguay international striker Luis Suárez met with Nogoom El Mostakbal FC players in their camp in Spain during the international break and ahead of the new Egyptian season.
The FC Barcelona player was keen to attend a training with the team, otherwise known as ‘Pepsi Stars’ and participated in a game with the Egyptian players where he directed some of the play.
He also took a part in a penalty shootout, in which he succeeded to score one penalty but failed to score his second one, an attempted Panenka.
Luis Suárez’ international ban is still in effect, and as a result he has stayed in Barcelona during the international break.
Suárez took to his official Facebook page to express his delight after meeting the young Egyptian team and mentioned he witnessed ‘the good level of Egyptian football’ in an Egypt-targeted post.
Nogoom El Mostakbal kick off their league campaign in just under a fortnight, as they aim to secure promotion to the Egyptian Premier League.