Egypt’s Amr Warda has been voted as PAOK’s best player as he...
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
Suárez meets, trains with Egypt’s Nogoom El Mostakbal FC
Uruguay international striker Luis Suárez met with Nogoom El Mostakbal FC players in their camp in Spain during the international break and ahead of the new Egyptian season.
The FC Barcelona player was keen to attend a training with the team, otherwise known as ‘Pepsi Stars’ and participated in a game with the Egyptian players where he directed some of the play.
He also took a part in a penalty shootout, in which he succeeded to score one penalty but failed to score his second one, an attempted Panenka.
Luis Suárez’ international ban is still in effect, and as a result he has stayed in Barcelona during the international break.
Suárez took to his official Facebook page to express his delight after meeting the young Egyptian team and mentioned he witnessed ‘the good level of Egyptian football’ in an Egypt-targeted post.
Nogoom El Mostakbal kick off their league campaign in just under a fortnight, as they aim to secure promotion to the Egyptian Premier League.