Egypt secured maximum points through a late strike from Abdallah El-Said, who...
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
Suárez meets, trains with Egypt’s Nogoom El Mostakbal FC
Uruguay international striker Luis Suárez met with Nogoom El Mostakbal FC players in their camp in Spain during the international break and ahead of the new Egyptian season.
The FC Barcelona player was keen to attend a training with the team, otherwise known as ‘Pepsi Stars’ and participated in a game with the Egyptian players where he directed some of the play.
He also took a part in a penalty shootout, in which he succeeded to score one penalty but failed to score his second one, an attempted Panenka.
Luis Suárez’ international ban is still in effect, and as a result he has stayed in Barcelona during the international break.
Suárez took to his official Facebook page to express his delight after meeting the young Egyptian team and mentioned he witnessed ‘the good level of Egyptian football’ in an Egypt-targeted post.
Nogoom El Mostakbal kick off their league campaign in just under a fortnight, as they aim to secure promotion to the Egyptian Premier League.