The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
Egypt’s handball claim gold in World Military Games
The first half ended with the Pharaohs in the front as they ended it 18-10. The Qatari team managed to decrease the difference in the second half, however, the Egyptians won the game 29-26.
Egypt’s journey started alongside the Republic of Korea, Brazil and Oman in Group A. The Pharaohs reached the final after defeating Lithuania, while Qatar advanced by defeating the hosts South Korea.
This gold medal is Egypt’s first handball gold medal in the history of the World Military Games and has come against Qatar who have a number of nationalised players.
Qatar’s team consisted of two Tunisians, a Russian, a Bosnian and an Egyptian, all nationalised aside from the local Qatari players.