KingFut’s Marwan Ahmed got in touch with Angola national team manager Beto...
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
Egypt lose bronze medal match to South Korea in World Military Cup
Egypt’s military national team missed out on a medal at the World Military Cup after losing 3-2 in their bronze match against South Korea.
The Pharaohs qualified to the match after coming second in their group after Oman on goal difference. The hosts South Korea were second after Algeria in Group B.
Egypt’s striker Mohamed Maged opened the scoring in the 33rd minute. Five minutes later, Ahmed Temsah doubled the lead for Pharaohs.
In the second half, the South Korean team equalized by scoring two goals in the 64th and 72nd minute before completing the comeback and taking the lead with a goal in the 88th minute.
Meanwhile, Algeria defeated Oman 2-0 in the final to clinch their second World Military Cup title; their first one was in 2011 against Egypt.