Zimbabwean forward, Khamat Billiat, is glad that he stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns...
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: 75,000 allowed to attend Egypt qualifier against Ghana
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
Egypt lose bronze medal match to South Korea in World Military Cup
Egypt’s military national team missed out on a medal at the World Military Cup after losing 3-2 in their bronze match against South Korea.
The Pharaohs qualified to the match after coming second in their group after Oman on goal difference. The hosts South Korea were second after Algeria in Group B.
Egypt’s striker Mohamed Maged opened the scoring in the 33rd minute. Five minutes later, Ahmed Temsah doubled the lead for Pharaohs.
In the second half, the South Korean team equalized by scoring two goals in the 64th and 72nd minute before completing the comeback and taking the lead with a goal in the 88th minute.
Meanwhile, Algeria defeated Oman 2-0 in the final to clinch their second World Military Cup title; their first one was in 2011 against Egypt.