Hossam El-Badry has announced his 21-man squad facing Misr El-Maqassa in the 13th...
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
Egypt lose bronze medal match to South Korea in World Military Cup
Egypt’s military national team missed out on a medal at the World Military Cup after losing 3-2 in their bronze match against South Korea.
The Pharaohs qualified to the match after coming second in their group after Oman on goal difference. The hosts South Korea were second after Algeria in Group B.
Egypt’s striker Mohamed Maged opened the scoring in the 33rd minute. Five minutes later, Ahmed Temsah doubled the lead for Pharaohs.
In the second half, the South Korean team equalized by scoring two goals in the 64th and 72nd minute before completing the comeback and taking the lead with a goal in the 88th minute.
Meanwhile, Algeria defeated Oman 2-0 in the final to clinch their second World Military Cup title; their first one was in 2011 against Egypt.