Al Ahly director of football Sayed Abdel-Hafiz has announced that the team...
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
- AS Roma star Mohamed Salah: I’m happy to be back
- Talaat Youssef leads Al-Ahli Tripoli to CAF Champions League round of 32
- Egypt opponents Mali announce U-20 AFCON squad
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
Egypt lose bronze medal match to South Korea in World Military Cup
Egypt’s military national team missed out on a medal at the World Military Cup after losing 3-2 in their bronze match against South Korea.
The Pharaohs qualified to the match after coming second in their group after Oman on goal difference. The hosts South Korea were second after Algeria in Group B.
Egypt’s striker Mohamed Maged opened the scoring in the 33rd minute. Five minutes later, Ahmed Temsah doubled the lead for Pharaohs.
In the second half, the South Korean team equalized by scoring two goals in the 64th and 72nd minute before completing the comeback and taking the lead with a goal in the 88th minute.
Meanwhile, Algeria defeated Oman 2-0 in the final to clinch their second World Military Cup title; their first one was in 2011 against Egypt.