Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
FAF increase Belaili’s doping ban to 4 years
In a meeting held today, and in the presence of Belaili, the FAF confirmed that he used illegal substances in USM Alger’s league clash with CS Constantine.
Belaili was originally sentenced to a 2-year ban by the Confederation of African Football (CAF) after testing positive for banned substances in USM Alger’s CAF Champions League match against MC El Eulma on August 7th, 2015.
The 23-year-old is set to travel to Cairo to appear against the CAF disciplinary committee due the recent discovery by FAF. Meanwhile, reports are surfacing that USM Alger management are considering terminating his contract.
The four-year ban by FAF means that Youcef Belaili will not play in local competitions for that duration. However, the CAF’s ban will also see him out of action internationally for two years.