Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
FAF increase Belaili’s doping ban to 4 years
In a meeting held today, and in the presence of Belaili, the FAF confirmed that he used illegal substances in USM Alger’s league clash with CS Constantine.
Belaili was originally sentenced to a 2-year ban by the Confederation of African Football (CAF) after testing positive for banned substances in USM Alger’s CAF Champions League match against MC El Eulma on August 7th, 2015.
The 23-year-old is set to travel to Cairo to appear against the CAF disciplinary committee due the recent discovery by FAF. Meanwhile, reports are surfacing that USM Alger management are considering terminating his contract.
The four-year ban by FAF means that Youcef Belaili will not play in local competitions for that duration. However, the CAF’s ban will also see him out of action internationally for two years.