Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ scored once as Al Ittihad overcame a one-goal deficit...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
FAF increase Belaili’s doping ban to 4 years
In a meeting held today, and in the presence of Belaili, the FAF confirmed that he used illegal substances in USM Alger’s league clash with CS Constantine.
Belaili was originally sentenced to a 2-year ban by the Confederation of African Football (CAF) after testing positive for banned substances in USM Alger’s CAF Champions League match against MC El Eulma on August 7th, 2015.
The 23-year-old is set to travel to Cairo to appear against the CAF disciplinary committee due the recent discovery by FAF. Meanwhile, reports are surfacing that USM Alger management are considering terminating his contract.
The four-year ban by FAF means that Youcef Belaili will not play in local competitions for that duration. However, the CAF’s ban will also see him out of action internationally for two years.