Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
FAF increase Belaili’s doping ban to 4 years
In a meeting held today, and in the presence of Belaili, the FAF confirmed that he used illegal substances in USM Alger’s league clash with CS Constantine.
Belaili was originally sentenced to a 2-year ban by the Confederation of African Football (CAF) after testing positive for banned substances in USM Alger’s CAF Champions League match against MC El Eulma on August 7th, 2015.
The 23-year-old is set to travel to Cairo to appear against the CAF disciplinary committee due the recent discovery by FAF. Meanwhile, reports are surfacing that USM Alger management are considering terminating his contract.
The four-year ban by FAF means that Youcef Belaili will not play in local competitions for that duration. However, the CAF’s ban will also see him out of action internationally for two years.