Zimbabwean forward, Khamat Billiat, is glad that he stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns...
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: 75,000 allowed to attend Egypt qualifier against Ghana
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
Haitham Orabi resigns, Keiy rethinking new job
According to several reports, Ahly official Haitham Orabi has resigned from his post, after holding a meeting with director of football Abdel-Aziz Abdel-Shafy this morning.
It is reported that Orabi was unhappy with how the board marginalized his opinions when searching for a new manager – a search that ended with José Peseiro taking the reigns on Friday – and handed in his resignation to ‘Zizo’ on Saturday.
In other news, reports are emerging that Adly El-Keiy is reconsidering his new job as Al Ahly’s official spokesman, despite being announced by the club on Thursday.
The club has yet to officially comment on either matter, and King Fut will provide updates as they happen.