Ahmed Elmohamady played the full 90 minutes as Hull City fell to...
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
Haitham Orabi resigns, Keiy rethinking new job
According to several reports, Ahly official Haitham Orabi has resigned from his post, after holding a meeting with director of football Abdel-Aziz Abdel-Shafy this morning.
It is reported that Orabi was unhappy with how the board marginalized his opinions when searching for a new manager – a search that ended with José Peseiro taking the reigns on Friday – and handed in his resignation to ‘Zizo’ on Saturday.
In other news, reports are emerging that Adly El-Keiy is reconsidering his new job as Al Ahly’s official spokesman, despite being announced by the club on Thursday.
The club has yet to officially comment on either matter, and King Fut will provide updates as they happen.