Ghana coach Avram Grant has demanded the allowance of replacing injured players in...
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
- Roma cruise past Sampdoria to reach quarter-finals
- Elmohamady: Uganda’s match is very important
- EXCLUSIVE: Union Española turn down Zamalek bid for Carlos Salom
- Burkina Faso duo Pitroipa, Zongo to miss rest of AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
Haitham Orabi resigns, Keiy rethinking new job
According to several reports, Ahly official Haitham Orabi has resigned from his post, after holding a meeting with director of football Abdel-Aziz Abdel-Shafy this morning.
It is reported that Orabi was unhappy with how the board marginalized his opinions when searching for a new manager – a search that ended with José Peseiro taking the reigns on Friday – and handed in his resignation to ‘Zizo’ on Saturday.
In other news, reports are emerging that Adly El-Keiy is reconsidering his new job as Al Ahly’s official spokesman, despite being announced by the club on Thursday.
The club has yet to officially comment on either matter, and King Fut will provide updates as they happen.