Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha has been chosen to take part in a...
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
Haitham Orabi resigns, Keiy rethinking new job
According to several reports, Ahly official Haitham Orabi has resigned from his post, after holding a meeting with director of football Abdel-Aziz Abdel-Shafy this morning.
It is reported that Orabi was unhappy with how the board marginalized his opinions when searching for a new manager – a search that ended with José Peseiro taking the reigns on Friday – and handed in his resignation to ‘Zizo’ on Saturday.
In other news, reports are emerging that Adly El-Keiy is reconsidering his new job as Al Ahly’s official spokesman, despite being announced by the club on Thursday.
The club has yet to officially comment on either matter, and King Fut will provide updates as they happen.